UMF 4070-650-100 manual back power exam table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
UMF Medical 4070-650-100 is a power hi-lo table with manual backrest and foot control. This exam chair is a product of extensive research and clinical feedback, developed to improve patient care and streamline the work of healthcare providers. Designed for exams, the power100 meets ADA and U.S. Access Board regulations and accommodates the needs of most patients.Features:
- Pelvic tilt (7°)
- Front storage drawer
- Weight capacity 650 lbs.
- One function foot control
- 18"-21" Paper roll holder
- Drain pan: stainless steel 1.5" deep
- Front leg cushion for patient comfort
- Durable galvanized steel construction
- Easy-clean powder coat enamel surfaces
- Removable, seamless upholstered cushion
- Stirrups with four lateral positions, adjustable length
- Power Hi-Lo with smooth moving articulating back adjustment
- Dual electro-mechanical actuator system for efficient speed
- Heavy gauge steel extension leg pull-out to accommodate all patient heights
|UMF 4070-650-100 manual back power exam table|
|Height||Min. 18.5" (± .5") at seat max. 37" at seat|
|Dual electro-mechanical actuator system for efficient speed|
|Electrical||120 VAC, 60 HZ|
|Length||57" – 76" with foot section extended|
|International model||4070-650-101 220/240V, 50/60Hz|
|Leg rest||19" W x 13" D|
|Net weight||400 lbs.|
|Front storage drawer||19" W x 12" D|
|Stirrups||Four lateral positions, adjustable length|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser a warranty for products to be free from functional defects in material and workmanship for the period of 3-years under normal interior use and service.
- Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at manufacturer’s option, of the parts or the products the defects of which are reported to manufacturer within the applicable warranty period and which upon examination by manufacturer prove to be defective.
Limited warranty general exceptions and exclusions
This warranty does not cover and UMF Medical shall not be liable for the following:
- Parts and products of a consumable nature;
- Defects, damage or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by mishandling, misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, normal wear and tear, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner;
- Products which are not installed, used, and properly cleaned and maintained as required in the Manufacturer Installation and/or Owner’s Manual for the applicable product;
- Replacement parts, alterations or installation of any accessories or parts not manufactured or recommended by Manufacturer;
- Cosmetic and non-functional defects not noted at time of delivery.
- Charges for repairs, replacement parts, adjustments, installation or other work performed upon or in connection with products which are not expressly authorized in writing in advance by Manufacturer.
- Damages resulting from inadequate power supply (including incorrect voltage, voltage spikes or other irregularities) or use or storage in corrosive atmospheres.
- Charges for parts or service resulting from normal wear and tear of products.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Special & custom order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.