UMF 5005 bariatric treatment table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
UMF Medical 5005 bariatric treatment table has an ultra comfort seamless top with anti-microbial guard and built-in pillow. It provides unmatched capacity and comfort in a stable, heavy duty all steel design. The 5005 has an 800 lbs. weight capacity and a low 19" seat height. It also features a fully articulating power back section as well as power hi-lo control.Features:
- Power Hi-Lo
- 10" leg section
- Weight capacity 800 lbs.
- Two function hand control
- All-steel heavy duty construction
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder 18" - 21"
- ADA Compliant with 19” low access
- Large, full extension storage drawer on roller bearing drawer guides
|UMF 5005 bariatric treatment table|
|Height||Min. 19" (± .5") at seat max. 35" at seat|
|Length||70" to 80" with leg section extended|
|Storage drawer||16” D x 19” W x 4.5” H|
|Electrical||120 VAC, 60 HZ or 220/240 VAC, 60HZ|
|Net weight||330 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser a warranty for products to be free from functional defects in material and workmanship for the period of 3-years under normal interior use and service.
- Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at manufacturer’s option, of the parts or the products the defects of which are reported to manufacturer within the applicable warranty period and which upon examination by manufacturer prove to be defective.
Limited warranty general exceptions and exclusions
This warranty does not cover and UMF Medical shall not be liable for the following:
- Parts and products of a consumable nature;
- Defects, damage or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by mishandling, misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, normal wear and tear, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner;
- Products which are not installed, used, and properly cleaned and maintained as required in the Manufacturer Installation and/or Owner’s Manual for the applicable product;
- Replacement parts, alterations or installation of any accessories or parts not manufactured or recommended by Manufacturer;
- Cosmetic and non-functional defects not noted at time of delivery.
- Charges for repairs, replacement parts, adjustments, installation or other work performed upon or in connection with products which are not expressly authorized in writing in advance by Manufacturer.
- Damages resulting from inadequate power supply (including incorrect voltage, voltage spikes or other irregularities) or use or storage in corrosive atmospheres.
- Charges for parts or service resulting from normal wear and tear of products.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Special & custom order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.