UMF 5240 Series Manual Exam Table with Four Storage Drawers and Side Step
UMF Medical 5240-145 manual exam table with side-step and pneumatic-assist back includes four storage drawers and has a 500 lbs. weight capacity. The reversible side and front storage drawers accommodate table placement in any room configuration. 5240-145 table also features hidden stirrups, and an all-steel OSHA-compliant step with anti-slip guards.Features:
- 21" Paper roll holder
- Weight capacity 500 lbs.
- Comfort grip back release handle
- Removable 9" x 9" plastic drip pan
- Removable ultra-comfort seamless top
- Pull out steel non-slip side step is 7" high
- Galvanized steel base, heavy gauge, powder coated
- Slide out leg section with removable upholstered leg rest
- 2 front drawers on full extension roller bearing glides 18.25" x 15.5" x 4" each
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups with 4 lateral positions and friction lock length adjustment
- 2 reversible side storage drawers on full extension roller bearing glides 18.25" x 15.5" x 4" each
|UMF 5240-145 manual exam table with four storage drawers and side step
|58.5" - 74.5"
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser a warranty for products to be free from functional defects in material and workmanship for the period of 5-years under normal interior use and service.
- Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at manufacturer’s option, of the parts or the products the defects of which are reported to manufacturer within the applicable warranty period and which upon examination by manufacturer prove to be defective.
Limited warranty general exceptions and exclusions
This warranty does not cover and UMF Medical shall not be liable for the following:
- Parts and products of a consumable nature;
- Defects, damage or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by mishandling, misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, normal wear and tear, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner;
- Products which are not installed, used, and properly cleaned and maintained as required in the Manufacturer Installation and/or Owner’s Manual for the applicable product;
- Replacement parts, alterations or installation of any accessories or parts not manufactured or recommended by Manufacturer;
- Cosmetic and non-functional defects not noted at time of delivery.
- Charges for repairs, replacement parts, adjustments, installation or other work performed upon or in connection with products which are not expressly authorized in writing in advance by Manufacturer.
- Damages resulting from inadequate power supply (including incorrect voltage, voltage spikes or other irregularities) or use or storage in corrosive atmospheres.
- Charges for parts or service resulting from normal wear and tear of products.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Special & custom order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.