Urocare White Rubber Extension Tubing with Connector 18" L x 5/16" ID, Non-Sterile - each
Urocare Products Inc White Rubber Extension Tubing with Connector 18" L x 5/16" ID, Non-sterile
Drainage and extension tubing is used to connect male external or Foley indwelling catheters to bedside urinary drainage bags, night drain bottles or other urinary appliances. Provides a snug fit on most standard sized connectors, adaptors and fittings while resisting kinks. Some include a graduated adaptor with cap, tubing connector and/or thumb clamp.Product Features
- Provides a snug fit.
- Resists kinking.
- May be cut to desired length.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details