Vaseline Petrolatum Gauze Dressing with Overwrap, 3" x 36" - 12/box
Peelable Foil Pack, Sterile, Non-Adherent
Vaseline Petrolatum Gauze is a fine-mesh, absorbent gauze impregnated with white petrolatum. This product remains moist, non-toxic and non-irritating. It is non-adherent and sterile.
- Kendall Vaseline Petrolatum Gauze is non-adherent.
- Peelable foil packs.
- Reduces pain and trauma during dressing changes.
- Helps seal air leaks and unwanted fluid loss.
- Made from absorbent, fine-mesh gauze impregnated with petrolatum, and can cling and conform to body contours without adhering to wounds.
- Fan-folded, wrinkle-free design applies smoothly and easily to the wound site.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details