Versa shower commode transfer system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Versa shower commode transfer system is lightweight and multi-functional transfer system. Made of high grade aluminum, stainless steel and padded polyurethane the Versa can be utilized as a bath transfer system, roll-in shower chair or even a bedside commode. Versa transfer system has three components: a polyurethane seating area with an opening that allows for enhanced bathing access as well as the ability to serve as a commode, a rolling base that is used for the initial portion of the transfer and a tub base that when connected to the rolling base engages the shuttle function for transfer. This system is most suitable for young adults and up that require minimal positioning support.
Functions as a bath transfer system, rolling shower chair, bedside commode or over the toilet commode.
The Versa transfer system has the highest weight capacity of any of our transfer systems accommodating weights up to 300lbs.
Tub base is constructed with high-grade aluminum, which provides exceptional strength and durability. The Slider safe auto-stop safety system ensures that the chair will not come off the base.
- Standard removable 13" bridge
- Locking system for added safety
- Optional fixed bridge in 9” or 11” lengths
- Includes headrest, commode pail, footrests and locking casters
- Compact, 18” x 18”, tub base transfer frame that fits inside bathtub
- Optional adjustable bridges from 13½" to 17¾" or 17½" to 21¾" lengths
- Fixed bridge: Two fixed length options: 9″ and 11″.
- Adjustable bridge: Two adjustable length options create flexibility to accommodate larger bathrooms.
- Pelvic positioning belt: Available in two options: a standard version and an upgraded rapid dry version which offers two sizes (4″ and 5″), both belts aid with improving posture and safety.
|Versa rehab shower commode transfer system|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Chair + Rolling base weight||40 lbs.|
|Tub base + Bridge weight||20 lbs.|
|Rolling base dimensions||20" W x 17" D|
|Tub base dimensions (Footprint)||18" W 17" D|
|Inside seat depth||18"|
|Seat hole||9"W x 14.5"D|
|Seat height adjustable range||24.5", 25.25", 26", 26.75", 27.5"|
|Overall length (Transfer system)||53"|
|Maximum clearance height||17"|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details