Vipamat Hippocampe swimming pool access wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Vipamat Hippocampe swimming pool access wheelchair is a water resistant chair that accompanies the user under shower and helps them while taking bath. The swimming pool access wheelchair has a hydrophobic foam seat which provides optimum comfort to remain seated in wet areas. Low seating of hippocampe pool wheelchair enables to be steady and to down stairs or inclined plane, in order to proceed on the launching in the water. The use of a swimming pool wheelchair will enable to avoid hygiene problems linked to the access of standard wheelchair inside of wet areas.Features:
- Easy to handle
- Easy to maintain and disinfect
- Seat made from hydrophobic foam
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum frame
|Vipamat Hippocampe Pool Wheelchair|
|Seat height - ground||13.5"|
|Maximum user weight||286.6 lbs.|
|Product weight||24.25 lbs.|
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.