Walk Easy adult forearm bariatric crutches with full cuff (pair)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Walk Easy adult forearm bariatric crutches with full cuff is a bariatric high weight capacity adult forearm crutches with 4" diameter full cuff. This bariatric crutch is lightweight and good for heavyweight person. It is able to lift up to 400 lbs. and user height of 5’ 0” to 6’ 5”. Adult forearm bariatric crutch offers V-shaped front opening cuff for quick release. The bariatric crutch is height adjustable grip to floor from 30" to 41" and grip to top of cuff from 9" to 11". Adult forearm bariatric crutch fits with a foam grip.
- Height Adjustable
|Bariatric high weight capacity adult forearm crutch with full cuff|
|Height (highest setting grip to floor)||41"|
|Height (lowest setting grip to floor)||30"|
|User height (highest)||6' 5"|
|User height (lowest)||5' 0"|
|Weight limit||400 lbs.|
Manufacturer's walking aids and accessories carry differing warranty periods based on the type of product.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty:Covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. Enforceable only by the original purchaser.
- Negligence, misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions.
- Shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier).
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone other than manufacturer.
- Any product which has been altered.
- Normal wear on rubber accessories (such as tips).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty also does not extend to any product which has not been purchased from manufacturer.
Warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, excluding damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- In order to expedite a return, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) should be obtained.
- Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RMA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RMA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- Buyer must inform manufacturer for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 5 business days of receiving your order.
- If items are returned undamaged in their original packaging, we will either exchange them or offer a full refund (less shipping) based on your original payment method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The product(s) must be returned to manufacturer within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA
- NOTE: Manufacturer recommends that you
- Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and
- Either insure your package for safe return to Walk Easy or declare the full value of the shipment. This protects you if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Walk Easy is not responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details