Walk Easy adult forearm crutches with ergo grip and adjustable 4" full cuff (Pair)
Walk Easy adult forearm height adjustable crutches with Ergo grip and adjustable 4" full cuff comes with ergonomic grip and full cuff. The lightweight crutch is most suitable for patients who suffer from conditions which cause severe discomfort such as arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome. The comfortable crutch features a pressure-reducing ergonomic grip for increased comfort. Adult forearm adjustable crutch offers adjustable crutch grip and the full cuff for the best fit. Forearm height adjustable crutch is epoxy-coated adult forearm crutch with 4" diameter. This crutch features a V-shaped front opening for quick release. Adjustable crutch comes fitted with model T10 tips.
- Ergonomic Grip
- Height Adjustable
Note: Please call us for color option stock availability on Walk Easy Products
|Adult forearm crutches with ergonomic grip and full cuff|
|Height (highest setting grip to floor)||41"|
|Height (lowest setting grip to floor)||29"|
|User height (highest)||6' 6"|
|User height (lowest)||5' 0"|
|Weight limit||330 lbs.|
Manufacturer's walking aids and accessories carry differing warranty periods based on the type of product.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. Enforceable only by the original purchaser.
- Negligence, misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions.
- Shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier).
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone other than manufacturer.
- Any product which has been altered.
- Normal wear on rubber accessories (such as tips).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty also does not extend to any product which has not been purchased from manufacturer.
Warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, excluding damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- In order to expedite a return, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) should be obtained.
- Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RMA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RMA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- Buyer must inform manufacturer for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 5 business days of receiving your order.
- If items are returned undamaged in their original packaging, we will either exchange them or offer a full refund (less shipping) based on your original payment method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The product(s) must be returned to manufacturer within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA
- NOTE: Manufacturer recommends that you
- Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and
- Either insure your package for safe return to Walk Easy or declare the full value of the shipment. This protects you if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Walk Easy is not responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details