Walk easy model 450 adult forearm crutches with half cuffs (pair)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Walk easy model 450 adult forearm crutches with half cuffs (pair) are an epoxy-coated adult forearm crutch available in 6 different colors. The cuff is fixed at 9½” above the grip. The adult forearm crutches with open half cuff are height adjustable from 29” to 39” i.e. grip to floor.
- Height adjustable
- Comes fitted with model T10 pivoflex crutch tips
Note: Please call us for color option stock availability on Walk Easy Products
|Model 450 Adult forearm crutches with half cuff|
|Height (highest setting grip to floor)||39"|
|Height (lowest setting grip to floor)||29"|
|User height (highest)||6' 2"|
|User height (lowest)||5' 2"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer's walking aids and accessories carry differing warranty periods based on the type of product.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- One Year Limited Lifetime Warranty: Covers defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 1 year to the original purchaser if registered with manufacturer within 30 days of purchase.
- Negligence, misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions.
- Shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier).
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone other than manufacturer.
- Any product which has been altered.
- Normal wear on rubber accessories (such as tips).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty also does not extend to any product which has not been purchased from manufacturer.
Warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, excluding damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- In order to expedite a return, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) should be obtained.
- Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RMA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RMA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- Buyer must inform manufacturer for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 5 business days of receiving your order.
- If items are returned undamaged in their original packaging, we will either exchange them or offer a full refund (less shipping) based on your original payment method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The product(s) must be returned to manufacturer within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA
- NOTE: Manufacturer recommends that you
- Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and
- Either insure your package for safe return to Walk Easy or declare the full value of the shipment. This protects you if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Walk Easy is not responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details