WaterWheels floating beach and pool wheelchair
WaterWheels floating beach and pool wheelchair provides users with long lasting comfort so they can relax, recline and enjoy the outdoors. WaterWheels floating beach wheelchair is a three-wheeled buggy that is designed such that the user remains in a reclined position in an ergonomic chair. WaterWheels seat has 3 positions, one to transition the user to the chair and two to recline the chair. These are adjusted by pulling a chain on the back for use and floating. WaterWheels comes with floatable armrests and tires which helps in transporting users from the beach to the water. WaterWheels floating pool wheelchair is composed of 6 different parts: the frame, 2 armrests and 3 big wheels, and is easily assembled and disassembled in a matter of minutes without any tools and also it can be folded for easy transportation in any vehicle or can be stored until next use.Features
- Easy to transport and store
- Can be easily moved on flat surfaces or sand
- Folding aluminum frame and its hardware is salt water resistant
- Wide backrest which is made from UV and water resistant fabric
- Yellow detachable floating armrests are highly visible to lifeguards, providing piece of mind to any user
- Front fork is designed to absorb the shocks of rough terrains while withstanding the weight of its passenger for repeated use
**Safety first!** Before use of the WaterWheels, please confer with your local lifeguard that weather and water conditions are appropriate for WaterWheels use. Always use the WaterWheels with the close assistance and supervision of an able bodied user.
|WaterWheels floating beach and pool wheelchair|
|Seat height (Low / high from ground)||16" and 18"|
|Product width (Between armrests)||42"|
|Product width (Between back wheels)||42"|
|Front castor||12" x 6.5" - Rubber pneumatic|
|Back wheels||16" x 7.5" - Rubber pneumatic|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Product weight||61 lbs|
Manufacturer warrants the wheelchair frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One Year from date of purchase.Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The limited one year warranty does not include the cover seat material, armrests, or tires.
- Damage to the wheelchair frame due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage to the wheelchair frame due to an accident or natural disaster.
- Damage to the wheelchair frame due to improper care, operation, maintenance or storage of the wheelchair.
- Warranty is VOID if any modifications and repairs have been made to the wheelchair without written consent of the manufacturer.
- This warranty does not cover any labor or shipping charges that may be required if a wheelchair frame needs to be replaced or repaired.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace the product at their own discretion.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details