Wellspect LoFric Coude Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter, 12Fr, 16" - 30/box
Wellspect's LoFric Hydrophilic Intermittent Coude Catheter has been specially designed for comfort and to reduce the incidence of UTI's. This urinary catheter is intended for clean intermittent urinary catheterization. The hydrophilic coating is activated by soaking the catheter in water. The resulting super-lubricious catheter with its no-touch design makes intermittent catheterization easy and comfortable.Product Features
- Can be attached to a standard urine collection bag or extension line.
- Urotonic Surface Technology for low friction and maximum comfort.
- Smooth catheter eyes.
- Material: Polyvinyl pyrrolidone and sodium chloride hydrophilic surface coating, polyolefin-based elastomer catheter and polyvinyl chloride tip.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details