Wellspect LoFric Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter, Coude 10Fr 16" - each
Tiemann Coude,10Fr 16" Sterile, Single-Use, Latex-Free
The LoFric hydrophilic catheter that is softer and more pliable than regular vinyl catheters. The hydrophilic coating is bonded to the surface of the catheter itself, allowing for a smoother catching process throughout. The stiffness of the catheter has been carefully designed to facilitate insertion yet rule out the risk of it bending in narrow passages, or perforating or damaging the urethra.Product Features
- Hydrophilic single-use catheter for home or healthcare use intermittent catheterization / bladder emptying.
- Hydrophilic surface: Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) and salt (NaCl), Catheter tube: Medical grade PVC.
- Color-coded funnel ends for easy size identification, hydrophilic-coating to minimize urethral friction.
- Just add water - Ready to use in 30 seconds.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details