Wellspect LoFric Plus Female Intermittent Catheter, Straight, 8Fr 8" - each
Sterile, Straight, Single-Use, Latex-Free
LoFric Plus Intermittent Catheter is a softer, more pliable catheter for patients used to using red rubber catheters. The classic LoFric catheter has a hydrophilic surface that is equipped with a unique surface layer technology. This reduces the friction between the catheter and the urethra to a minimum. LoFric Plus is no exception. Quite the opposite - the material used in LoFric Plus means that the friction is even lower than in the classic LoFric catheters. Choosing LoFric Plus is a reliable choice, in both the short and long term.Product Features
- Hydrophilic surface - unique surface layer technology.
- Made from a more gentle, pliable material and PVC-free. Great for users that prefer a more flexible catheter.
- Reduces the friction between the catheter and the urethra.
- LoFric Plus is a reliable choice, in both the short and long term.
- Designed for one-time use only.
- All catheters are sterilized by ethylene oxide gas.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details