Wellspect LoFric Plus Male Intermittent Catheter, Straight, 16Fr 16" - each
Sterile, Straight, Single-Use, Latex-Free
LoFric Plus Intermittent Catheter is a softer, more pliable catheter for patients used to using red rubber catheters. The classic LoFric catheter has a hydrophilic surface that is equipped with a unique surface layer technology. This reduces the friction between the catheter and the urethra to a minimum. LoFric Plus is no exception. Quite the opposite - the material used in LoFric Plus means that the friction is even lower than in the classic LoFric catheters. Choosing LoFric Plus is a reliable choice, in both the short and long term.Product Features
- Hydrophilic surface - unique surface layer technology.
- Made from a more gentle, pliable material and PVC-free. Great for users that prefer a more flexible catheter.
- Reduces the friction between the catheter and the urethra.
- LoFric Plus is a reliable choice, in both the short and long term.
- Designed for one-time use only.
- All catheters are sterilized by ethylene oxide gas.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
Please call us for specific details