Wellspect LoFric Primo Coude Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter, 12Fr, 16" - each
LoFric Primo Coude Catheter is a convenient hydrophilic catheter with a coude tip that allows the catheter to be passed through urethra with ease for those who have difficulty passing a straight catheter. It is packaged with an integrated sterile water packet. A fold and a light squeeze of the enclosed water packet will release the sterile water and will then activate the Urotonic hydrophilic coating on the catheter, creating a slippery surface for virtually no friction during catheterization and removal.Product Features
- Loop for opening or hanging.
- Adhesive area on back for hanging up the package.
- A firm grip without needing to touch the catheter with your fingers.
- Urotonic Surface Technology for low friction and maximal comfort.
- Smooth catheter eyes.
- Foldable and discreet.
- It can be attached to a standard urine collection bag or extension line.
- Material: Polyvinyl pyrrolidone and sodium chloride hydrophilic surface coating, polyolefin-based elastomer catheter and polyvinyl chloride tip.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details