Wellspect LoFricHydroKit Intermittent Catheter Kit, 16" OD 14Fr - each
LoFric Hydro-Kit is truly an all-in-one catheter system. It includes a catheter with water and an integrated urine collection bag. Wheelchair users find it particularly convenient, and its collection bag also makes it ideal for bedridden patients in need of post-op bladder emptying. It offers the freedom and reassurance to catheterize safely wherever the user is, whenever needed, whether toilet facilities are available or not.Product Features
- Water sachet with sterile water.
- Graduated collection bag, 1000mL.
- Use the loop to hang the bag or insert your thumb to hold it.
- Urotonic Surface Technology for low friction and maximum comfort.
- Insertion guide is a firm grip without needing to touch the catheter with your fingers.
- Smooth catheter eyes.
- Coude catheter tip.
- Material: Polyolefin based elastomer and polyvinyl chloride.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details