Seat Belts for Wheelchairs
Wheelchairs Seat Belts safeguard individuals seated on the wheelchair to prevent them from sliding or dipping out of wheelchair.
- Easy to position, comfortable and easy to use.
- Designed to use by individuals with lower extremity or mobility disabilities or spinal cord injury.
Upper Body Positioning
Upper Body Positioning includes products like chest belts, trunk support, shoulder harnesses, arm supports and etc. provide excellent support to upper body for wheelchair users and keeping them well positioned over the wheelchair for long period.
- Helps holding a good visual field, and improves stabilization.
- Appropriate trunk position helps in proper digestion, head positioning and functional reach with stability.
- Ideal for individual’s suffering from spasticity or muscle weakness and atrophy which prevent them from proper positioning in their wheelchair.
Lower Body Positioning
Lower Body Positioning includes products like ankle position, calf straps, footplates, leg harness, knee adductor, amputee supports, pelvic positioning to provide support to lower extremity of users.
- Help achieve good seating posture with increased stability.
- Reduce joint stress and provides comfort and support while seating.
- Provide better range of motion, improved foot circulation and sustained hip and knee position for maximum comfort.
Headrests/Neck Supports are available with adjusting options for users whose head isn’t stable on wheelchair. They are designed to provide lateral and/or anterior support solutions for more complex positioning needs.
- Maintains an upright head posture.
- Provide high degree of comfort and safety to the user.
- Available in contour options to ensure optimal function and support.
Wheelchair gloves protect the user’s hands from injury and helps preventing discomfort while self-propelling.
- They help protect palms and wrists against skin abrasions.
- Their grips and reinforcements aid movement and protect the skin.
Castors & Forks
Castors & Forks make manual wheelchair easy to propel providing a strong, durable and improve wheelchair's traction.
- Forks make it easier to remove and clean the wheels and turn them sideways.
- Casters are small wheels which are positioned at the front of the wheelchair in providing support for the wheelchair base.
Wheelchair Scales provide an appropriate and safe way of weighing patients without the risk of them leaving their wheelchair.
- Scales have stable construction with very high capacity.
- They are the great approach to ensure precise weight measurement.
- Provide enormous help in rehab, orthopedics, dialysis and nursing homes.
Wheelchair Transfer Boards
Wheelchair Transfer Boards helps wheelchair users easily and safely transfer them from bed to wheelchairs, toilets, car seats and other places. These boards make it ideal for lots of day to day functional transfer situations.
- Durable, easy to use, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Suitable to level out height changes and for connecting short distances.
- Enables wheelchair users to transfer in and out of wheelchairs without compromising on safety.
Wheelchair Trays are most functional accessory you can have on your wheelchair. It helps user to do various activities easily such as eating meals, writing, reading, supporting communication devices and computers.
- Durable and lightweight.
- They are normally mounted on the armrest of the wheelchair.
- They can also be used as a support device to aid users retain their posture and support their arms.
Handrims and Wheels
Handrims and wheels help in wheelchair propulsion and provide less stress on hands and fingers. Wheels are the substitute of wheelchair wheels and are available in different size options.
- Wheels available in various sizes.
- Enhancement of an individual’s independence.
- Handrims provide prefect grip to wheels for propulsion.
Various useful accessories available for sports active users both adult and children. Our products and accessories help active users maintain stability, function and all-day comfort.