WHILL model A personal electric vehicle
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Model A is a Personal Electric Vehicle perfect for all-purpose use in any occasion. Safely and confidently navigate in tight kitchens, easily glide over urban sidewalks, or even enjoy a nature trail hike. The Model A comes with powerful 4WD, easy-to-use controllers, and two 12V 50Ah batteries with an unprecedented 12 miles driving range to ensure an active and independent lifestyle. And as with all WHILL products, the Model A is guaranteed with an industry-best 5-year parts warranty.
WHILL Model A personal electric vehicleSuperior safety features
- Electromagnetic brakes
- Independent suspension
- Patented front omni-wheels
- Anti-tip bars for much greater stability than scooters or wheelchairs
The innovative power seat slide ensures you’re always part of the conversation. Sit naturally at a restaurant, kitchen table, or desk by moving you forward as much as 5.9 inches. And with the Model A’s compact, modern design, users stay comfortable for longer at social events with family and friends.Easy smartphone app controls
The Model A’s secure and easy-to-use iPhone app provides control over all driver settings including speed and responsiveness. It’s also extremely useful for caregivers as they can drive the Model A instead of the user. Whether driving in the house, office, or city streets and parks, you’ll enjoy a new level of freedom with the Whill Model A.
Buy now and get:
- Free white glove delivery
- Free velcro type lap belt
- Free One year service warranty
|Driving range (full battery charge)||Up to 12 miles|
|Maximum speed||5.5 mph|
|Speed settings||High, mid, low|
|Drive system||4 wheel drive|
|Seat slide range (electric)||5.9"|
|Controller||WHILL control system|
|Max obstacle height||3"|
|Chair ground clearance||3.5"|
|Max weight capacity||220 lbs.|
|Chair weight||250 lbs.|
|Front wheel diameter||9.8″|
|Rear wheel diameter||12.5″|
|Battery||12V 50Ah (per battery; 2 total batteries)|
|Operating conditions||-13°F to 122°F|
|Storage conditions||-40°F to 149°F|
|Tail lamps(2)||Red lights|
- Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship as under:
- The Given warranty will be effective from the date the product is shipped to the provider and will apply as under:
- 5 years: Base and Seat frame
- 5 years: Motor and Electrical Components
- 1 year: Batteries, Tires
- If a defect arises during the warranty period, manufacturer will, at its option:
- A: Repair the affected product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- B: Exchange the affected product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, a product that is at least functionally equivalent to the product it replaces.
- C: Refund the original purchase price for the affected Product.
- This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable and/or wearable parts (such as tires, trim components, covers and seat cushions) unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call for specific details.
- Positively No returns will be accepted after 30 days from receipt of product by customer.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid to the manufacturer's facility/warehouse.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fees to be paid by the customer.
- All associated return fees will be invoiced to re-seller, shall be paid with the same payment terms.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the restocking fee with a ten (10) business day notice to Re-seller in order to update the return policy fees published by Re-seller to Customers.
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The customer may cancel or reschedule any order without charge if a written notice of such cancellation or rescheduling is given to the manufacturer before the order is shipped either from the manufacturer's warehouse in the U.S. or from the manufacturing facility.
- The customer may not cancel or reschedule any order, in whole or in part, after the shipment has been made.
- If the order is cancelled or rescheduled after the shipment has been made, the customer is responsible for the original shipping cost.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details