WHILL Model Ci ultra portable power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Buy now and get free One year service warranty
WHILL Model Ci ultra-portable power wheelchair maneuvers through tighter spaces with a significantly smaller footprint and navigates close quarters with a 45% smaller turning radius. The anti-sway feature helps keep the device driving in a straight line on side slopes while the electromagnetic brakes provide smooth and safe stopping, even on inclines. WHILL Ci power chair can use the iPhone app to remotely drive, lock/unlock to keep it secure, and choose a drive mode that’s right for you, also allowing to access key device information and battery health to ensure that the wheelchair is operating at its best.
WHILL Model Ci ultra-portable power wheelchair effortlessly climbs over obstacles up to 2" in height with its two powerful motors and large front omni-wheels. The device power, 4 speed settings, safety horn and battery life indicator are easily in reach. Model Ci can be easily adjusted from the seat depth and height to the controller position (right or left drive), to fit you and create a comfortable driving experience. The arms easily rotate out of the way for easy access and barrier-free use at tables while the voice notifications alert you when the chair encounters any operational error.
Disassembles in less than 10 seconds!
After disassemble it will divided into 3 lightweight parts which will be easy to carry and store.
|Front Drive Base (33 LB)||Rear Drive Base (42 LB|
Without battery. Battery weighs 6 LB)
|Seat Assembly (31 LB for 16" Seat Width|
33 LB for 18" Seat Width)
|Driving range||10 miles|
|Maximum speed||5 MPH|
|Drive system||Two Motor Drive System|
|Controller||WHILL control system|
|Max weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Chair weight||115 lbs.|
|Chair width||16″ Seat = 21.5″/18″ Seat = 23.5″|
|Front wheel diameter||9.8" Omni-wheel|
|Rear wheel diameter||10.5"|
|Rear tires||Solid, Non-Puncture|
|Charging time||5 Hours|
|Battery Charger||Lithium-Ion [25.2V 10Ah]|
|Seat cushions||16″x16″, 16″x18″, 18″x18″|
|Operating conditions||5°F to 104°F|
|Tail lamps||LED Light (Red)|
- Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship as under:
- The Given warranty will be effective from the date the product is shipped to the provider and will apply as under:
- 5 years: Base and Seat frame
- 2 years: Seat and Back cushion
- 1 year: Electrical and Mechanical Components
- 6 months: Batteries and Tires
- If a defect arises during the warranty period, manufacturer will, at its option:
- A: Provide replacement parts that are new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability to the defective parts or, with your consent, are at least functionally equivalent to the parts they replace.
- B: Exchange the affected product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, a product that is at least functionally equivalent to the product it replaces.
- This warranty excludes:
- i: Normal depletion of consumable and/or wearable parts (such as trim components and covers for the seat and back cushions) unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- ii: Damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call for specific details.
- Positively No returns will be accepted after 30 days from receipt of product by customer.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid to the manufacturer's facility/warehouse.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fees to be paid by the customer.
- All associated return fees will be invoiced to re-seller, shall be paid with the same payment terms.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the restocking fee with a ten (10) business day notice to Re-seller in order to update the return policy fees published by Re-seller to Customers.
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The customer may cancel or reschedule any order without charge if a written notice of such cancellation or rescheduling is given to the manufacturer before the order is shipped either from the manufacturer's warehouse in the U.S. or from the manufacturing facility.
- The customer may not cancel or reschedule any order, in whole or in part, after the shipment has been made.
- If the order is cancelled or rescheduled after the shipment has been made, the customer is responsible for the original shipping cost.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details