WHILL Model Ci2 Power Chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
WHILL Model Ci2 | WHILL Portable Power Chair
Whill Model Ci2 portable power wheelchair gives the freedom to live the life that user want. Model Ci2 boasts impressive strength, cutting-edge technology, and exceptional handling. Model Ci2 power chair is designed for the world you live in, and it gets you there with the trust you deserve. It's time to change people's minds on what a mobility system can do.
Whill Model Ci2 includes:
- Li-Ion Battery & Charger
- Back Rest & Seat Cushion
- Underseat Storage Basket
- Arm Rests with Arm Cover
- FREE One Year Service Warranty
WHILL Model Ci2 Power Chair - Key Features
With the WHILL app, you can remotely drive the Model Ci2 and check key system details.
The controller can be positioned on either the left or right side.
Disassembles in four simple steps for easy transportation in the trunk of any car.
29.9" turning radius allows you to make tight turns in narrow hallways and elevators.
Climb over obstacles up to 2" in height with powerful motor and front omni-wheels.
Model Ci2 can safely drive up or down 10° inclines.
Large Benefits in a Small Package
- Easy to control.
- Can make tight turns to get you to your destination.
- Powerful enough to encourage to see and do more.
- With the WHILL Model Ci2, you can live the life you want.
- In four simple steps, it can be disassembled.
- Can be disassembled for easy transport in any car's trunk.
- Whether you're going shopping on the weekend or going on a trip.
Variation in color Drive with panache.
- Customize the Model Ci2 with 6 different arm color choices to fit your personal style.
Considered with Every Possibility!
- All of the features that user need are included
- Including a remote lock and the ability to change the maximum speed for added protection.
- Build a relaxed driving experience
- Can be easily adjusted from seat height and back support angle to controller position (right or left drive).
|WHILL Model Ci2 Power Chair|
|1. Controller Height: 26.4, 27.2, 28.0, 28.7"|
|2. Back Support Angle: 90, 95, 100°|
|3. Back Support Height: 13.4 – 18.1"|
|4. Seat Height: 15.9, 16.7, 17.5, 18.3, 19.1"|
|5. Seat Angle: 5°|
|6. Seat Depth: 15.7 / 17.7"|
|7. Seating Width: 15.7 / 17.7 / 19.7"|
|8. Foot Support Angle: 2°|
|9. Foot Support Height: 5"|
|Driving Range||11.2 mi / 18 km|
|Maximum Speed||5 mph / 8 kmph|
|Drive System||Two Motor Drive System|
|Max Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Total length (including foot rest):||38.8"|
|Total height:||29.3 - 37.2"|
|Width:||21.7, 23.6, 25.6"|
|Rear drive base|
|Front drive base|
|Type of front wheels:||Omni-Wheel|
|Type of rear wheels:||Standard: Airless Tire|
|Charging Time||5 hours|
|Battery||Lithium-ion (25.3 V x 10.6 Ah)|
|Battery Charge Cycles||~1.000|
|Battery Wh||269 Wh|
|Operating Conditions||-15 - 40°C/ 5 - 104°F|
|Seat Cushions||15.75""x 15.75"" & 17.75"" x 17.75"|
|Tail Lamps||LED light (red)|
|Horn||Built-in, sound level> 65dB|
- Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship as under:
- The Given warranty will be effective from the date the product is shipped to the provider and will apply as under:
- 5 years: Base and Seat frame
- 2 years: Seat and Back cushion
- 1 year: Electrical and Mechanical Components
- 6 months: Batteries and Tires
- If a defect arises during the warranty period, manufacturer will, at its option:
- A: Provide replacement parts that are new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability to the defective parts or, with your consent, are at least functionally equivalent to the parts they replace.
- B: Exchange the affected product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, a product that is at least functionally equivalent to the product it replaces.
- This warranty excludes:
- i: Normal depletion of consumable and/or wearable parts (such as trim components and covers for the seat and back cushions) unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- ii: Damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call for specific details.
- Positively No returns will be accepted after 30 days from receipt of product by customer.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid to the manufacturer's facility/warehouse.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fees to be paid by the customer.
- All associated return fees will be invoiced to re-seller, shall be paid with the same payment terms.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the restocking fee with a ten (10) business day notice to Re-seller in order to update the return policy fees published by Re-seller to Customers.
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The customer may cancel or reschedule any order without charge if a written notice of such cancellation or rescheduling is given to the manufacturer before the order is shipped either from the manufacturer's warehouse in the U.S. or from the manufacturing facility.
- The customer may not cancel or reschedule any order, in whole or in part, after the shipment has been made.
- If the order is cancelled or rescheduled after the shipment has been made, the customer is responsible for the original shipping cost.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details
Does the footplate fold up?
- Yes, the footplate does fold up, allowing easier access into and out of the chair by better positioning your feet on the ground.
Is there a suspension installed in the front wheel of Model C2/Ci2?
- The suspension is inside. In addition, we installed in the rear wheels, too.
Can Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2 be mounted on a car?
- It can be mounted on many cars.
How do I unlock Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2 if I lose smart key?
- It can be unlocked with the app.
Is it possible to change the color of the arm cover of Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2?
- You can change it yourself without using any tools.
How can I disassemble and assemble Model C / Ci?
It can be easily disassembled and assembled without tools.
How much can the storage basket of Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2 be loaded?
- The load capacity is 6 kg (20 LB).
Is it possible to change the volume of the sound flowing from the speaker of Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2?
- It cannot be changed.
Can Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2 be operated with either the left or right hand?
- You can operate it with your left or right hand.
What is the load capacity of Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2?
- It is 250 LB. In addition to the user's weight, the stored luggage and accessories are also included.
Is the smart key attached with Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2 waterproof?
- It is a water resistant specification for daily life.
Is there the same function of locking on the smart key that comes with Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2 and on the App? Which one has the priority?
- The functionality is the same. There is no priority for either. You can also lock it with the app and unlock it with the smart key. The reverse is also possible.
If I don't use Model Ci2 for a long time, should I remove the battery from the device?
- When storing for more than a month, remove the battery from the device and fully charge it before storing. Charge the battery at least once a month to make sure the device works properly. Also, when reusing this device that has not been used for a long time, be sure to charge the battery and check the device operates normally and safely before using it.
Will the battery be overcharged? Do I need to refresh charge?
- There is no need to worry because it has an overcharge prevention function. Also, no refresh charge is required.
How many degrees of the slope can I drive on?
- You can climb up to a slope with an angle of 10 degrees (gradient: 17%).
What is the weight of Model Ci2?
- Device total weight: 16" 114.4 LB / 18" 116 LB / 20" 116.4 LB
- Seat Assembly: 16" 26.9 LB / 18" 28.5 LB / 20" 28.9 LB
- Rear Drive Base: 42.8 LB
- Front Drive Base: 38.8 LB
- Battery: 6.0 LB
How do I apply the brakes when driving?
- When you release the directional controller assembly, it will automatically brake and stop. When stopping on a downhill, the braking distance will be longer than running on a flat place, so take your hands off the controller early and try to stop with a margin.
Can Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2 carry a spare battery in case the battery running out on the go?
- It's possible.
Model Ci2 has three speed modes, "Eco", "Normal / Standard" and "Sport". What is the speed of each mode?
- Eco: Speed display 1: 1.5km / h 2: 3km / h 3: 4.5km / h 4: 6km / h
- Standard: Speed display 1: 1.6km / h 2: 3km / h 3: 4.5km / h 4: 8km / h
- Sport: Speed display 1: 1.6km / h 2: 3.6km / h 3: 5.5km / h 4: 8km / h
What technology is in the Model Ci to help secure it?
- You can easily secure your Model Ci to prevent unwanted use by locking it using the iPhone app or with the optional Smart Key.
How do I log into the Model Ci2 and Model A iPhone Apps?
- To log into the Model Ci iPhone app, please view the Model Ci2 Quick Start Guide here.
What is the top speed and range of Model Ci?
- Model Ci has four speed options and can reach a top speed of 5 MPH. The iPhone app also offers three pre-built drive profiles (Eco, Normal, Sport).
Can the app be used on devices without internet access?
- You can use the app without an internet connection. However, you must be connected to the internet when you log in.
When I operate Model C / Ci / C2 / Ci2 with the controller on the device, it can reach to the highest speed, but while I move it with the controller on the app (on the smartphone screen), it can't reach to the highest speed. Is it broken?
- From the viewpoint of safety, all controls on the app (operations on the smartphone screen) are set to 2km / h regardless of the speed setting and mode.