WHILL Model M Power wheelchair
WHILL Model M power wheelchair powers you forward with simplistic beauty and revolutionary design. It provides mobility in a versatile, stylish and unobtrusive way. It features patented omni-wheel technology to tackle tough terrain outside, while its compact shape and nimble steering easily navigate tight spaces.
Go the distance
Model M has power and speed to let you lead the way, no matter where you’re going. With two 12V 50Ah batteries, a driving range of 15 miles and speed of 5.5 mph nothing will hold you back!
Configured to fit client
With a wide degree of adjustability and ergonomically designed seating, the Model M provides the adjustability and ergonomics you need to be confident and comfortable all day long.
Uniquely comfortable at tables
Whill unique power sliding seat feature allows user to pull right up to tables and desks and slide forward to the perfect, comfortable position. This feature, along with the Model M’s moveable armrests allow for safer, barrier free transfers.
It is an innovation in both maneuverability and terrain coverage. 24 independent rollers allow Model M to move seamlessly in any direction, making unwieldy swiveling casters a thing of the past. The 9.8” diameter Omni-wheels can climb over 3” obstacles and power through thick, rough surfaces with ease.
Enhancing safety and security through design innovation
Model M’s swing away arm rests and 5.9” forward electric seat slide allow user to position himself for close transfers. This feature allows you to pull right up to tables and chairs, putting you right where you want to be. The electromagnetic brakes prevent unwanted movement so whether you need to stop on an incline or you need stability while transferring.
Buy now and get:
- Free white glove delivery
- Free transport tie down set
- Free One year service warranty
- Free bodypoint Evoflex lap belt
- 4-wheel drive: Live life without disruption and go wherever you wants to go
- Obstacle clearance: Large 9.8” front wheels will clear terrain obstacles in your way
- Climbing capability: Climb steep hills up to 10° incline and take on any environment
- All directional wheels: Drive the highest performance powered wheelchair in industry
- Additional support: It comes with various back support and many more optional additions to fit user’s body type
- Long-distance range: Comes with two 12V 50Ah batteries which has a driving range of 15 miles to accomplish all your daily task
|Driving range (full battery charge)||15 miles|
|Maximum speed||5.5 mph|
|Speed settings||High, mid, low|
|Drive system||4 wheel drive|
|Seat slide range (electric)||5.9"|
|Controller||WHILL control system|
|Max obstacle height||3"|
|Chair ground clearance||3.5″|
|Max weight capacity||220 lbs.|
|Chair weight||250 lbs.|
|Front wheel diameter||9.8"|
|Rear wheel diameter||12.5″|
|Battery||12V 50Ah (per battery; 2 total batteries)|
|Operating conditions||-13°F to 122°F|
|Storage conditions||-40°F to 149°F|
|Tail lamps(2)||Red lights|
- Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship as under:
- The Given warranty will be effective from the date the product is shipped to the provider and will apply as under:
- 5 years: Base and Seat frame
- 2 years: Seat and Back cushion
- 1 year: Electrical and Mechanical Components
- 6 months: Batteries and Tires
- If a defect arises during the warranty period, manufacturer will, at its option:
- A: Provide replacement parts that are new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability to the defective parts or, with your consent, are at least functionally equivalent to the parts they replace.
- B: Exchange the affected product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, a product that is at least functionally equivalent to the product it replaces.
- This warranty excludes:
- i: Normal depletion of consumable and/or wearable parts (such as trim components and covers for the seat and back cushions) unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- ii: Damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call for specific details.
- Positively No returns will be accepted after 30 days from receipt of product by customer.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid to the manufacturer's facility/warehouse.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fees to be paid by the customer.
- All associated return fees will be invoiced to re-seller, shall be paid with the same payment terms.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the restocking fee with a ten (10) business day notice to Re-seller in order to update the return policy fees published by Re-seller to Customers.
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The customer may cancel or reschedule any order without charge if a written notice of such cancellation or rescheduling is given to the manufacturer before the order is shipped either from the manufacturer's warehouse in the U.S. or from the manufacturing facility.
- The customer may not cancel or reschedule any order, in whole or in part, after the shipment has been made.
- If the order is cancelled or rescheduled after the shipment has been made, the customer is responsible for the original shipping cost.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details