xtrasorb Adhesive Foam Dressing with Adhesive Border, 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" - 10/box
Sterile, with Super-Absorbent Polymer Technology
Xtrasorb™ dressings come in a variety of formats and sizes. Each absorbs and retains more moisture than market leading competitive dressings thus increasing the time between dressing changes while reducing the risk of maceration and exposure to the harmful components within wound fluid. The dressings are designed to improve patient care and deliver optimal, clinical efficiency.
- Utilizes the same, high-tensile, strength gelling, super absorbent polymer technology.
- Locks wound fluid away from the wound and surrounding skin.
- SAP layer provides additional cushioning and pressure redistribution.
- Comprised of a standard, highly absorbtive, hydrophilic polyurethane foam with a patented, super absorbent polymer sheet fused to the back of the foam.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details