Yamaha NaviGo power assist system with joystick
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Yamaha NaviGo power assist system with joystick features sleek, efficient design which retains the manual wheelchair look, for an entirely new level of confidence, reassurance and independence. NaviGo is a versatile and adaptable system that can integrate with most modern manual wheelchairs.
Yamaha’s internationally acclaimed power add-on allows wheelchair riders to expand their mobility options
Ease of user for wide range of riders:
Maximum speed: Used to set the speed of the motor power
Range of motion: Adjust the maximum speed even when the range of motion is narrow
Deceleration speed: Used to adjust the speed while slowing down
Joystick input direction: Can be adjusted to front/back reversed and left/right reversed
NaviGo Smart Tune Technology
An example of using Smart Tune software is in the chart above: The Range of Motion to reach maximum speed is being adjusted to the rider's ability.
The green background shows the speed changing area, the red line shows maximum speed, and the blue line is the rider's path after measuring; now the rider can easily reach maximum speed regardless of their ability level.
The manufacturer warrants this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of time stated herein, subject to certain stated limitations. This warranty becomes valid once the Selling Dealer records the NaviOne serial number, wheelchair serial number, date of purchase from selling dealer ("date of purchase"), and owner information in the entry boxes above and signs where indicated.
Period of warranty: The power unit (including the motor assembly, housing cover, internal components, motor control unit assembly, torque sensor assembly, battery assembly, battery box assembly, wheels, and anti-tip-bar) and charger will be warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, subject to exclusions noted herein. Replacement parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the warranty period.
Obtaining repairs under warranty: During the period of warranty, any authorized dealer will, free of charge, repair or replace, at manufacturer's option, any parts adjudged defective by manufacturer due to faulty workmanship or material from the factory. All parts replaced under warranty will become the property of Manufacturer.
Owner's responsibility: Under the terms of this warranty, the owner will be responsible for ensuring that the NaviOne wheelchair power assist kit is properly operated, maintained and stored as specified in the applicable owner's manual. The owner of the NaviOne wheelchair power assist kit shall give notice to an authorized dealer of any and all apparent defects within ten (10) days of discovery and make the wheelchair available at that time for inspection and repairs at the dealer's place of business.
General exclusions from warranty: This warranty will not cover the repair of damage if the damage is a result of abuse or neglect of the product. Examples of abuse and neglect include, but are not limited to:
- 1. Improper installation of the NaviOne wheelchair power assist kit or mounting and using the product on equipment incompatible with its design and operating parameters.
- 2. Modification of original parts, abnormal strain, and exceeding the maximum weight limit.
- 3. Lack of proper operation and maintenance as described in the owner's manual, installation of parts or accessories that are not equivalent in design and quality to genuine manufacturer parts.
- 4. Use of lubricants that are not suitable for wheelchair power assist kit use.
- 5. Damage as a result of accidents, collisions, operating-surface hazards, or operation on surfaces, such as stairs, not intended for conventional wheelchair use; damage fromexternal factors such as salt air or saltwater or chemicals.
- 6. Commercial or rental use.
- 7. Damage due to improper transportation.
- 8. Temporary decrease in power or distance that can be traveled on a single battery charge, as described in the owner's manual, due to operating conditions such as ambient temperatures, load, inclines, frequent starting and stopping, and normal system-protection functions, as well as temperature-related performance of the battery charger.
Specific parts excluded from warranty: Parts subject to normal wear or routine maintenance such as the battery (regarding cell degradation), tires, and tubes. Charges for transporting the NaviOne equipped wheelchair to and from an authorized dealer are excluded from warranty coverage. Non-manufacturer parts, including the wheelchair and its components, such as the frame, seat cushion, backrest, footplates, castor wheels, and power-assist kit attachment brackets are excluded from NaviOne limited warranty coverage.
Manufacturer makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose which exceed the obligations and time limits stated in this warranty are hereby disclaimed by manufacturer and excluded from this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. also excluded from this warranty are any incidental or consequential damages including loss of use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- This is a Special order item and can not be refundable and returnable
- If your return is due to any manufacturing defect then the products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details