Zippie 2 manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Zippie 2 is a lightweight folding wheelchair designed with better adjustability and convenience for on-the-go kids and their families. With the latest technology and leading designs, Zippie offers a single source pediatric solution by providing the broadest possible option-set making it easier to meet the user's clinical needs. Zippie 2 is extremely adjustable and has the ability to grow with the child.
Folding frame: Zippie 2 manual wheelchair is small enough to fit in most compact cars and can be easily tucked in small spaces in the classroom or at home. Locking cross braces gives Zippie 2 a solid feel, making it easier and more efficient for your child to propel.
Open seat frame: Zippie 2 becomes an open design by eliminating the seat rails and seating products attach directly to its frame. Open seat frame not only reduce overall weight, but it also makes way for lower seat heights and eye-level interaction.
Growth capabilities: As your child grows in height, Zippie 2 may grow in depth up to 6". Zippie 2 has interchangeable and highly adjustable components which keeps your child comfortable and properly positioned during development. Zippie 2 manual wheelchair offers broad range of armrest, legrests, and other positioning options and accessories for additional safety and comfort.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Kids black backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Durable hub lock
- One free growth kit
- Swing-away footrests
- Multiple growth adjustments
- Optional one-arm drive with dual handrims
|Zippie 2 manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||25 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall width||20" to 25.5"|
|Seat width||12" to 16"|
|Seat depth||12" to 18"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||15" to 20"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13.5" to 19"|
|Back height||Fixed||19", 22", 25"|
|Height adjustable||17" to 23", 20" to 26"|
|Footrest/frame angle||Swing-in/out||60°, 70°, 80°, 90° ELR, ALR|
|Back angle adjustment||-30° to 5°|
|Centre of gravity (COG) adjustment||3.12"|
|Rear wheel sizes||12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Caster sizes||3", 4", 5", 6", 8"|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.