Zippie 2 manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Zippie 2 is a lightweight folding wheelchair designed with better adjustability and convenience for on-the-go kids and their families. With the latest technology and leading designs, Zippie offers a single source pediatric solution by providing the broadest possible option-set making it easier to meet the user's clinical needs. Zippie 2 is extremely adjustable and has the ability to grow with the child.
Folding frame: Zippie 2 manual wheelchair is small enough to fit in most compact cars and can be easily tucked in small spaces in the classroom or at home. Locking cross braces gives Zippie 2 a solid feel, making it easier and more efficient for your child to propel.
Open seat frame: Zippie 2 becomes an open design by eliminating the seat rails and seating products attach directly to its frame. Open seat frame not only reduce overall weight, but it also makes way for lower seat heights and eye-level interaction.
Growth capabilities: As your child grows in height, Zippie 2 may grow in depth up to 6". Zippie 2 has interchangeable and highly adjustable components which keeps your child comfortable and properly positioned during development. Zippie 2 manual wheelchair offers broad range of armrest, legrests, and other positioning options and accessories for additional safety and comfort.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Kids black backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Durable hub lock
- One free growth kit
- Swing-away footrests
- Multiple growth adjustments
- Optional one-arm drive with dual handrims
|Zippie 2 manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||25 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall width||20" to 25.5"|
|Seat width||12" to 16"|
|Seat depth||12" to 18"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||15" to 20"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13.5" to 19"|
|Back height||Fixed||19", 22", 25"|
|Height adjustable||17" to 23", 20" to 26"|
|Footrest/frame angle||Swing-in/out||60°, 70°, 80°, 90° ELR, ALR|
|Back angle adjustment||-30° to 5°|
|Centre of gravity (COG) adjustment||3.12"|
|Rear wheel sizes||12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Caster sizes||3", 4", 5", 6", 8"|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.