Zippie GS rigid lightweight manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Zippie GS rigid pediatric manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Zippie GS rigid pediatric manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for Exclusive Offers.
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Zippie GS rigid pediatric manual wheelchair is a growth and versatility wheelchair that keeps up with busy kids. Zippie GS named for its built-in growth system and offers rigid frame and component growth, standard and reverse wheel configurations, and wide range of options to keep up with children's ever-changing lives.
Growth capabilities : Zippie GS was designed to accommodate the changes for child that may experience throughout the life of the wheelchair. GS manual wheelchair has versatile growing seat pan which allows up to 2" of width growth and up to 4" of depth growth. Zippie GS wheelchair offers adjustable components that includes armrests and legrests which maintain proper positioning during development.
Rigid frame options : Zippie GS kids wheelchair comes with rigid frame option requires the least amount of propulsion effort and offers the lowest overall weight.
Standard and reverse wheel placements : Zippie GS is a self-propelled wheelchair which allows children to explore and interact with their environment. GS wheelchair provides the best access to the wheels during different stages of development. If child has a shorter arm reach or would benefit from being able to see the wheels, place the push wheel at the front of the frame (reverse) can encourage use and self-propulsion. As they grow, the wheels may then be moved to the rear of the frame (standard) for the best wheel access.
Dual seat rails : When it comes to pediatric wheelchairs, there is not much real estate for attaching options and accessories, Zippie GS dual seat rails allows the seat to be mounted separately from the armrests, wheel locks, and other options to avoid parts interference.Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- Free Backpack
- 5% Extra discount
- Free 1.5 auto buckle belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Self propelled
- Rigid frame version
- Weighs only 25 lbs.
- Super durable hub lock
- Optional one-arm drive with dual handrims
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote.
|Zippie GS rigid lightweight wheelchair|
|Product weight||25 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall width||19" to 27"|
|Seat width||10" to 18"|
|Seat depth||10" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||14" to 20"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||12.5" to 20"|
|Back height||Fixed||19", 22", 25"|
|Height adjustable||16" to 22", 19" to 25"|
|Footrest/frame angle||Swing-in/out||60°, 70°, 80°, 90° ELR, ALR|
|Back angle adjustment||-30° to 5°|
|Centre of gravity (COG) adjustment||3"|
|Rear wheel sizes||12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Caster sizes||3", 4", 5", 6", 8"|
|Shipping dimensions||Rigid||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.