Zippie Kidz ultralight manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Zippie Kidz is the smallest pediatric rigid wheelchair available in standard or reverse wheel configurations and is ideal for growing toddlers who are learning to navigate their world through mobility.
Growth capabilities : When child grows, be at ease knowing the Kidz wheelchair will be ready with a depth-adjustable back that allows the seat depth of the wheelchair to grow as much as 3", the Kidz will grow with child. Kidz offers additional depth and width growth may be achieved by replacing parts.
Standard & reverse wheel placements : Zippie Kidz is a self-propelled wheelchair which allows children to explore and interact with their environment. Kidz was designed to give toddlers maximum independence by providing them access to the wheels. When child is learning to propel, the push wheels can be placed in reverse configuration at the front of the frame for best access. As their reach grows, the wheels may be moved to the rear of the frame.
Low seat height : Interaction with peers is essential to children's development. Zippie Kidz wheelchair is available with seat heights as low as 10 3/4" which allows child to interact with peers at eye level and easily travel between the wheelchair and the floor during playtime.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free Conversion kit
- 2% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Depth adjustable back
- Easy setup and adjustments
- Available in standard or reverse wheel configurations
- Low seat-to-floor height to allow the child to be at eye level with peers
- Optional single stroller handle for easy propulsion by caregivers (pictured)
|Zippie Kidz ultralight manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||14 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||150 lbs.|
|Overall width||18" to 22"|
|Seat width||10" to 14"|
|Seat depth||8" to 14"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||1.75" to 14"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||9.75" to 14.25"|
|Back height||Regular||8" to 10"|
|Tall||10" to 12"|
|Back angle adjustment||-12° to 0°|
|Rear wheel sizes||12", 16", 20"|
|Caster sizes||3", 5"|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.