Zippie TS tilt rigid manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Zippie TS is the original, premier pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair available with a rigid frame, built-in growth, and compatible with many seating and positioning solutions and has the widest variety of options in the tilt-in-space market.
Rigid frame : Zippie TS kids wheelchair offers rigid frame which involves fewer moving parts and provides a lower overall weight to accommodate a span of lifestyles and priorities.
45° traditional tilt technology : Zippie original, premier pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair features 45° of traditional tilt technology means the tilt action occurs at a fixed pivot point. Zippie TS provides foot release tilt actuator which is easy to operate and eliminates tangles caused by exposed cables.
Growth capabilities : Zippie TS was designed to accommodate the changes your child may experience throughout the life of the wheelchair. Up to 2" of seat width and up to 5" of seat depth adjustments allows the TS to grow, while adjustable components keep your child comfortable and properly positioned during development.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Kids black backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Rigid frame
- Durable hub lock
- Swing-away footrests
- Foot release tilt actuator
- Angle adjustable push handle
- Available with widest variety of options
- Quickie style height adjustable armrests
|Zippie TS tilt manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||29 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall width||18.25" to 24.25"|
|Seat width||10" to 18"|
|Seat depth||13" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||15.5" to 20"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||14" to 19"|
|Back height||Fixed||19", 22", 25"|
|Adjustable||16" to 22", 19" to 25"|
|Footrest/frame angle||Swing-In/Out||60°, 70°, 80°, 90° HD, ELR, ALR|
|Back angle adjustment||-30° to 5°|
|Rear wheel sizes||12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Caster sizes||3", 4", 5", 6", 8"|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.