Zippie TS tilt rigid manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Zippie TS is the original, premier pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair available with a rigid frame, built-in growth, and compatible with many seating and positioning solutions and has the widest variety of options in the tilt-in-space market.
Rigid frame : Zippie TS kids wheelchair offers rigid frame which involves fewer moving parts and provides a lower overall weight to accommodate a span of lifestyles and priorities.
45° traditional tilt technology : Zippie original, premier pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair features 45° of traditional tilt technology means the tilt action occurs at a fixed pivot point. Zippie TS provides foot release tilt actuator which is easy to operate and eliminates tangles caused by exposed cables.
Growth capabilities : Zippie TS was designed to accommodate the changes your child may experience throughout the life of the wheelchair. Up to 2" of seat width and up to 5" of seat depth adjustments allows the TS to grow, while adjustable components keep your child comfortable and properly positioned during development.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Kids black backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Rigid frame
- Durable hub lock
- Swing-away footrests
- Foot release tilt actuator
- Angle adjustable push handle
- Available with widest variety of options
- Quickie style height adjustable armrests
|Zippie TS tilt manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||29 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall width||18.25" to 24.25"|
|Seat width||10" to 18"|
|Seat depth||13" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||15.5" to 20"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||14" to 19"|
|Back height||Fixed||19", 22", 25"|
|Adjustable||16" to 22", 19" to 25"|
|Footrest/frame angle||Swing-In/Out||60°, 70°, 80°, 90° HD, ELR, ALR|
|Back angle adjustment||-30° to 5°|
|Rear wheel sizes||12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Caster sizes||3", 4", 5", 6", 8"|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.