Zippie Voyage booster base with tilt moderate seating system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Zippie Voyage booster base with tilt moderate seating system combines Baby Jogger stroller expertise, Zippie’s incredibly versatile seating for growing babies, and one of the largest selections of functional accessories in the industry.
Baby jogger city select base: Zippie teamed up with Baby Jogger to give you an intuitive, easy-to-use stroller option. With patented Quick-Fold Technology, the Voyage base folds into a compact package in one simple step. Puncture-resistant rear wheels and swivel front wheels with suspension glide over and around obstacles while keeping your child calm and secure. For smooth tracking during longer walks, lock out the swivel front wheels. Features you'll love include quick-access wheel locks, telescoping stroller handles, and a carry-all storage basket that holds up to 15 lbs. of your essentials.
Reversible seat with tilt and recline: 45° of rearward tilt and an optional 45° of recline assist with feeding, digestion, respiratory function, and visual orientation, while forward tilt helps babies bring their hands to their mouth and reach for objects. Tilting and reclining the seat is as simple as engaging bicycle break-style levers behind the backrest. For maximum interaction, face the seat rearward toward you or face it forward so your child can explore their surroundings.
Versatile seating with built-in growth: The Voyage's cushion, back, and positioning components offer extensive adjustability to keep up with the rapid growth of infants and toddlers. Varying foam softness and thickness and multiple options for head, hip, thigh, and trunk supports help create a custom combination tailored for your child's unique positioning needs.Exclusive offer:
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free JAY 2 point without padding anterior pelvic belt
- Angle adjustable footrest
- Recline Feature (90° - 135° range)
|Zippie Voyage booster base with tilt moderate seating system|
|Chair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable)||Base Only: 23 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||75 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33" L x 29“ H x 26“ W|
|Overall Chair Width||24"|
|Seat Widths||9.5" to 12"|
|Seat Depths||8" to 13"|
|Frame Angle||0° to 90°|
|Back Height||16" to 24" (Includes head support)|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range||-10° to 90°|
|Tilt Range||35° (5° to -30°)|
|Average Shipping Weight||40 to 60 lbs|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.