Zippie Voyage booster base with tilt moderate seating system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Zippie Voyage booster base with tilt moderate seating system combines Baby Jogger stroller expertise, Zippie’s incredibly versatile seating for growing babies, and one of the largest selections of functional accessories in the industry.
Baby jogger city select base: Zippie teamed up with Baby Jogger to give you an intuitive, easy-to-use stroller option. With patented Quick-Fold Technology, the Voyage base folds into a compact package in one simple step. Puncture-resistant rear wheels and swivel front wheels with suspension glide over and around obstacles while keeping your child calm and secure. For smooth tracking during longer walks, lock out the swivel front wheels. Features you'll love include quick-access wheel locks, telescoping stroller handles, and a carry-all storage basket that holds up to 15 lbs. of your essentials.
Reversible seat with tilt and recline: 45° of rearward tilt and 45° of recline assist with feeding, digestion, respiratory function, and visual orientation, while forward tilt helps babies bring their hands to their mouth and reach for objects. Tilting and reclining the seat is as simple as engaging bicycle break-style levers behind the backrest. For maximum interaction, face the seat rearward toward you or face it forward so your child can explore their surroundings.
Versatile seating with built-in growth: The Voyage's cushion, back, and positioning components offer extensive adjustability to keep up with the rapid growth of infants and toddlers. Varying foam softness and thickness and multiple options for head, hip, thigh, and trunk supports help create a custom combination tailored for your child's unique positioning needs.Exclusive offer:
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Free JAY 2 point without padding anterior pelvic belt
- Angle adjustable footrest
- Recline Feature (90° - 135° range)
|Zippie Voyage booster base with tilt moderate seating system|
|Chair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable)||Base Only: 23 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||75 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33" L x 29“ H x 26“ W|
|Overall Chair Width||24"|
|Seat Widths||9.5" to 12"|
|Seat Depths||8" to 13"|
|Frame Angle||0° to 90°|
|Back Height||16" to 24" (Includes head support)|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range||-10° to 90°|
|Tilt Range||35° (5° to -30°)|
|Average Shipping Weight||40 to 60 lbs|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.