Zippie Voyage JCM booster base with tilt advanced seating system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special discounts available..
Zippie Voyage JCM booster base with tilt advanced seating system device combines JCM Booster Base expertise, Zippie’s incredibly versatile seating for growing babies, and one of the largest selections of functional accessories in the industry.
Reversible seat with tilt and recline: 45° of rearward tilt and an optional 45° of recline assist with feeding, digestion, respiratory function, and visual orientation, while forward tilt helps babies bring their hands to their mouth and reach for objects. Tilting and reclining the seat is as simple as engaging bicycle break-style levers behind the backrest. For maximum interaction, face the seat rearward toward you or face it forward so your child can explore their surroundings. With the new Slide-N-Lock™ interface plate, Voyage seating systems can be effortlessly attached with JCM Hi-Lo activity booster base which allows your child to more fully engage in activities at the table or on the floor.
Versatile seating with built-in growth: The Voyage's cushion, back, and positioning components offer extensive adjustability to keep up with the rapid growth of infants and toddlers. Varying foam softness and thickness and multiple options for head, hip, thigh, and trunk supports help create a custom combination tailored for your child's unique positioning needs.
|Zippie Voyage JCM booster base with tilt advanced seating system|
|Chair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable)||Base Only: 23 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||75 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||40 - 60 lbs.|
|Overall Chair Width||24"|
|Seat Widths||VAS: 6" to 13"|
|Seat Depths||VAS: 5" to 13"|
|Frame Angle||VAS: -90° to 100°|
|Back Height||VAS Short: 7" to 13"|
VAS Tall: 10" to 17"
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range||VAS: 0° to 45°|
|Tilt Range||35° (5° to -30°)|
|Average Shipping Weight||40 - 60 lbs|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.