Zippie X'Cape Pediatric Folding Wheelchair
Zippie X’CAPE pediatric folding wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Zippie X’CAPE pediatric folding wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for Exclusive Offers.
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Zippie X’CAPE pediatric folding wheelchair is the first ever wheelchair with XLOCK™ technology for the performance of a rigid frame and the convenience of a folding frame. Designed for active and growing kids, the Zippie X'CAPE weighs as little as 19 pounds and features a versatile frame available in over 600 color combinations.
Pediatric-specific design : Zippie X’CAPE was designed with the goal of helping children with varying mobility needs transition to their next level of independence. Zippie X'CAPE wheelchair allows child to spend less energy on propulsion and more on playing, exploring, and being a kid. X'CAPE's setup can be fine-tuned to provide the best possible access to the wheels for each child. As they grow, 2" of growth in the crossbrace and 3" in the seat rail keep your child positioned properly for maximum independence.
XLOCK™ crossbrace for performance and convenience : Zippie X'CAPE's patented XLOCK™ folding crossbrace fully locks when unfolded, creating a level of performance, efficiency, and durability comparable to a rigid frame wheelchair. And it couldn't be easier to transport. One-step push-to-lock and pull-to-fold functions are easy to operate with just one hand. Zippie X'CAPE's 27 frame colors and 24 crossbrace colors can be chosen separately to create over 600 color combinations, so child can sport their team colors, school colors, or personal favorites.
Z-finity™ system for lower extremity positioning : The Z-finity™ system's footplate can be adjusted between .5" above the seat pan to 21" below the seat pan to provide proper support as your child grows. Its pivot arm allows for infinite adjustment of the footrest angle and placement to achieve optimal positioning of the feet, ankles, and knees. Z-finity is available with both of the X'CAPE's front frame options - swing-in/swing-out and fixed in which swing-in/swing-out hangers for aid in transfers and pulling up close to cabinets and counters and fixed hangers for the lightest weight configuration and an active style.
VersaRail™ for limitless seating and accessory options : Pediatric wheelchairs often don’t provide enough space to mount multiple components and accessories - custom seating, armrests, wheel locks, and side guards - leaving you in the tough spot of choosing what is most important. VersaRail’s unique design accepts both bolt-on mounts and mounting clamps, and allows for shared placement of these components, so child has access to all the options they need - no compromises. VersaRail also makes ordering simple by offering one seat rail system that is compatible with both sling upholstery and custom seating options.Features
- Light weight
- Built in growth - 2" seat width and 3" depth growth
- Option of swing-in/swing-out hangers or fixed front frame
- Folding push handle tucks away or raises to the caregiver’s height
- 27 frame colors and 24 cross brace colors; total over 600 combinations
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Zippie X'CAPE pediatric folding wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||19 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall wheelchair width||14.8" to 26.5"|
|Seat widths||8" to 16" (grows to 18")|
|Seat depths||8" to 18" (grows to 20")|
|Frame angle||80° (Z-finity™ system allows for infinite angle adjustment)|
|Front seat-to-floor height||13" to 18.5"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||11" to 18.5"|
|Back height||Standard: 9" to 24"|
Dynamic: 12" to 24"
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||Fore (-) 8° to Aft (+) 24°|
|Centre of gravity (COG) adjustment||3"|
|Shipping weight||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.