Zippie X'Cape pediatric folding wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Zippie X’CAPE pediatric folding wheelchair is the first ever wheelchair with XLOCK™ technology for the performance of a rigid frame and the convenience of a folding frame. Designed for active and growing kids, the Zippie X'CAPE weighs as little as 19 pounds and features a versatile frame available in over 600 color combinations.
Pediatric-specific design : Zippie X’CAPE was designed with the goal of helping children with varying mobility needs transition to their next level of independence. Zippie X'CAPE wheelchair allows child to spend less energy on propulsion and more on playing, exploring, and being a kid. X'CAPE's setup can be fine-tuned to provide the best possible access to the wheels for each child. As they grow, 2" of growth in the crossbrace and 3" in the seat rail keep your child positioned properly for maximum independence.
XLOCK™ crossbrace for performance and convenience : Zippie X'CAPE's patented XLOCK™ folding crossbrace fully locks when unfolded, creating a level of performance, efficiency, and durability comparable to a rigid frame wheelchair. And it couldn't be easier to transport. One-step push-to-lock and pull-to-fold functions are easy to operate with just one hand. Zippie X'CAPE's 27 frame colors and 24 crossbrace colors can be chosen separately to create over 600 color combinations, so child can sport their team colors, school colors, or personal favorites.
Z-finity™ system for lower extremity positioning : The Z-finity™ system's footplate can be adjusted between .5" above the seat pan to 21" below the seat pan to provide proper support as your child grows. Its pivot arm allows for infinite adjustment of the footrest angle and placement to achieve optimal positioning of the feet, ankles, and knees. Z-finity is available with both of the X'CAPE's front frame options - swing-in/swing-out and fixed in which swing-in/swing-out hangers for aid in transfers and pulling up close to cabinets and counters and fixed hangers for the lightest weight configuration and an active style.
VersaRail™ for limitless seating and accessory options : Pediatric wheelchairs often don’t provide enough space to mount multiple components and accessories - custom seating, armrests, wheel locks, and side guards - leaving you in the tough spot of choosing what is most important. VersaRail’s unique design accepts both bolt-on mounts and mounting clamps, and allows for shared placement of these components, so child has access to all the options they need - no compromises. VersaRail also makes ordering simple by offering one seat rail system that is compatible with both sling upholstery and custom seating options.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Kids black/charcoal backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Light weight
- Built in growth - 2" seat width and 3" depth growth
- Option of swing-in/swing-out hangers or fixed front frame
- Folding push handle tucks away or raises to the caregiver’s height
- 27 frame colors and 24 cross brace colors; total over 600 combinations
|Zippie X'CAPE pediatric folding wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||19 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall wheelchair width||14.8" to 26.5"|
|Seat widths||8" to 16" (grows to 18")|
|Seat depths||8" to 18" (grows to 20")|
|Frame angle||80° (Z-finity™ system allows for infinite angle adjustment)|
|Front seat-to-floor height||13" to 18.5"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||11" to 18.5"|
|Back height||Standard: 9" to 24"|
Dynamic: 12" to 24"
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||Fore (-) 8° to Aft (+) 24°|
|Centre of gravity (COG) adjustment||3"|
|Shipping weight||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.