Zippie ZM-310 pediatric tilt power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special discounts available..
Starting from $4,826.00
Zippie ZM-310 pediatric tilt power wheelchair combines our smallest, most reliable kids power wheelchair base with clinically proven pediatric seating and positioning options to provide children maximum accessibility and independence. The ZM-310 uses our reliable and high performance motor package with a 6mph top speed and long-lasting Group 22 batteries, so it can keep up with your child's most playful and energetic days.
Our smallest base has serious power - The Zippie ZM-310 allows your child to drive effortlessly through narrow hallways, between desks, and beside friends and family. Its compact base is only 24” wide and 35” long for accessing tight indoor spaces. Its mid-wheel-drive design with a turning radius of 19" is intuitive to drive and turns on a dime. 13" drive wheels climb obstacles and glide over terrain while keeping your child secure.
Pediatric seating - The ZM-310’s ASAP II (Adjustable Seating and Positioning) seat frame is available in sizes ranging from 10” x 10” to 16” x 19”. Quick width and depth adjustments allow the seat to grow with your child. JAY seating, including the Zip Cushion, Zip Back, and various JAY Positioning Supports may be ordered on-chair with the ZM-310. The seating is tested for compatibility in our manufacturing facility to prevent delays caused by incompatible components.
Power tilt, power seat elevate, manual tilt, and manual recline - The ZM-310 is available with a number of seating options to assist with your child's daily activities. 50° of power tilt allows you or your child to change their position and shift their weight from the pelvis to the back to reduce the risk of skin breakdown and help decrease the potential of developing postural deviations. 9" or 12" of power seat elevate helps your child interact with peers at eye-level and independently access tall shelves and light switches. 50° of manual tilt and/or 40° of manual recline allow you to change your child’s position or posture to assist with feeding, digestion, respiratory function, and visual orientation.
New electronics options for enhanced user experience - Whether your child needs simple control of common functions or drive settings specific to school, home, or outdoors, the ZM-310's PG drives VR2 and R-net Electronics are easy to use and offer options for joystick display, joystick handles, and attendant controls. When a standard joystick is not the best option for your child, specialty Input devices help make independent mobility possible. Quickie and specialty input device leaders Switch-It and ASL offer devices such as switch controls, head array, chin controls, and sip and puff that focus on the strengths and capabilities of each child to create a custom driving platform they can operate with ease.
- PG drives advanced color joystick - The new Advanced Color Joystick makes it simple and convenient for children to operate their wheelchairs. It includes a large, 3.5" color display for easy viewing, paddle switches that control on/off function and chair speed, a speaker for increased horn volume, and programmable shortcuts for custom control of other functions.
- Retractable joystick mount - Adjustable from -135° to +135°, the retractable joystick mount offers a comfortable driving position for children's whose hands turn inward/outward, retracts inward for clearing tight spaces, and retracts outward to improve access to desks/tables.
- Ctrl+5 toggles and buttons - The Ctrl+5 allows children to easily access to 5 seating functions using either toggle switches or buttons, and may be mounted in various locations including behind the back for use as an attendant control.
- Switch-It Dual Pro™ - The Dual Pro is a truly proportional head array with fine-tuned adjustments and customization to provide children an easy-to-learn head array option.
|Zippie ZM-310 pediatric tilt power wheelchair|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall length||35" without footrest|
|Driving range||Up to 13.5 miles (Using 22NF Batteries)|
|Seat width range||10" to 16"|
|Seat depth range||10" to 19"|
|Seat-to-floor height||15.5" to 21.8"|
|Pre-set seat frame angle||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Back height range||15.5" to 26"|
|Maximum speed||6.0 mph|
|Seat elevate||9" to 12"|
|Caster wheels||Front||7" Pneumatic without insert|
|Shipping dimensions||47" L x 40" W x 54" H|
|Average shipping weight||350 lbs.|
- Warrants the frame of this wheelchair against defects in material and workmanship for five years from date of purchase.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- We warrant all motors, gearboxes, batteries and electrical components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.