Zippie zone rigid wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Zippie Zone is an innovative, ultra lightweight, and option-rich pediatric rigid frame wheelchair designed for active kids and teens. Zippie Zone designed for the unique needs of kids which offers numerous growth options and provides the greatest wheel access for independent mobility.
Growth capabilities : Zippie Zone kids wheelchair features 3" of depth growth built right into the frame and an extra 2" of growth is built into the sling upholstery. To expand frame width, simply replace a few parts, instead of the whole wheelchair frame.
Design fit for kids : Every inch of the Zone was designed to give kids the best possible wheel access for efficient propulsion. With features such as the inset backrest, flip-up, angle adjustable footrest, and hub lock located on the seat rail, kids are able to independently access the wheels, transfer in and out of the wheelchair, and access the wheel locks without interference during propulsion.
Ultra lightweight aerospace aluminum : When it comes to pediatric mobility, every pound holds more weight. Zippie Zone used 7000 series heat treated aerospace aluminum to make it feather light frame. Combines this material, our ShapeLoc Technology heat-treating process, and ovalized tubing increases strength, allows for thinner tube walls, and decreases overall weight to create a wheelchair that is lighter, just as strong, and more budget-friendly than titanium.
Colorful options : We want the Zone wheelchair to be an expression of child's unique personality. Aside from its super stylish frame, the Zone also has bright options including Zebra and Glow in the Dark frame colors, colored caster forks and axle plates, Spinergy wheels, and colorful spoke guards.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Kids black backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Side guards
- Flip back footplate
- Compact efficiency
- Numerous growth option
- Designed for active children
- Greatest wheel access for independent mobility
- Flip-up, angle-adjustable footrest for easy transfer
- Innovative, ultra lightweight, and option-rich pediatric rigid frame
- Dynamic center rear caster for greater maneuverability and rearward stability
- Push-button hub lock located on seat rail stays out of the way during propulsion
|Zippie Zone rigid manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||14 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall width||16" to 25"|
|Seat width||8" to 16"|
|Seat depth||8" to 18"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||14" to 19"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 19"|
|Back height||Adjustable||6" to 8" through 15" to 18"|
|Back angle adjustment||-8° to 17°|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Centre of gravity (COG) adjustment||2.5"|
|Rear wheel sizes||18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Caster sizes||3", 4", 5", 6"|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- We warrant backrest tension adjustable against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.