Zippie zone rigid wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Zippie Zone ultralight wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Zippie Zone ultralight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Zippie Zone ultralight wheelchair is an innovative, ultra lightweight, and option-rich pediatric rigid frame wheelchair designed for active kids and teens. Zippie Zone designed for the unique needs of kids which offers numerous growth options and provides the greatest wheel access for independent mobility.
Growth capabilities : Zippie Zone kids wheelchair features 3" of depth growth built right into the frame and an extra 2" of growth is built into the sling upholstery. To expand frame width, simply replace a few parts, instead of the whole wheelchair frame.
Design fit for kids : Every inch of the Zone was designed to give kids the best possible wheel access for efficient propulsion. With features such as the inset backrest, flip-up, angle adjustable footrest, and hub lock located on the seat rail, kids are able to independently access the wheels, transfer in and out of the wheelchair, and access the wheel locks without interference during propulsion.
Ultra lightweight aerospace aluminum : When it comes to pediatric mobility, every pound holds more weight. Zippie Zone used 7000 series heat treated aerospace aluminum to make it feather light frame. Combines this material, our ShapeLoc Technology heat-treating process, and ovalized tubing increases strength, allows for thinner tube walls, and decreases overall weight to create a wheelchair that is lighter, just as strong, and more budget-friendly than titanium.
Colorful options : We want the Zone wheelchair to be an expression of child's unique personality. Aside from its super stylish frame, the Zone also has bright options including Zebra and Glow in the Dark frame colors, colored caster forks and axle plates, Spinergy wheels, and colorful spoke guards.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Kids black backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Side guards
- Flip back footplate
- Compact efficiency
- Numerous growth option
- Designed for active children
- Greatest wheel access for independent mobility
- Flip-up, angle-adjustable footrest for easy transfer
- Innovative, ultra lightweight, and option-rich pediatric rigid frame
- Dynamic center rear caster for greater maneuverability and rearward stability
- Push-button hub lock located on seat rail stays out of the way during propulsion
For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Zippie Zone rigid manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||14 lbs. (without footrest)|
|User weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Overall width||16" to 25"|
|Seat width||8" to 16"|
|Seat depth||8" to 18"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||14" to 19"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 19"|
|Back height||Adjustable||6" to 8" through 15" to 18"|
|Back angle adjustment||-8° to 17°|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Centre of gravity (COG) adjustment||2.5"|
|Rear wheel sizes||18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Caster sizes||3", 4", 5", 6"|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- We warrant backrest tension adjustable against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.