3B Medical Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer for CPAP Mask/Accessories
3B Medical Lumin CPAP cleaner allows one-touch 5-minutes cleaning using a form of high energy light that is focused narrowly on the wavelength that is most effective in reducing bacteria and viruses. Lumin UV sanitizer is unquestionably the safest disinfection solution created to assist effective CPAP therapy because it doesn't require dangerous ozone or harsh chemicals. Lumin high powered UVC bulb has a rated life of 9,000 hours. Because of Lumin's short 5 minute cycle time, the Lumin will practically last for years being a cost-effective solution. Lumin is a UV device intended to sanitize a variety of household and personal care items such as cell phone, video game controllers, keys, baby toys, nebulizers, hearing aids and many more.
- Disinfectant machine
- UV bulb
- AC power cord
- User manual
Lumin UV sanitizer benefits
Quick 5-minute cycle
Lumin uses powerful UV rays during a five-minute cycle, following which the items within are disinfected and ready to use. Simply pull out the Lumin tray, insert the item, close the tray, and press the power button. To ensure the device is utilised safely, a shut-off mechanism is added that switches off the UV light when the device's door is opened.
Useful for Non-CPAP item sanitization too
One of the most adaptable CPAP cleaners on the market, the Lumin may be used for common objects that need frequent cleaning, such as phones, keys, toothbrushes, or even N95 respirators. Although the Lumin is an excellent technique to clean CPAP masks and water chambers, it is not limited to sterilising only CPAP devices.
Easy–to–use design with no replacement parts
The Lumin cleaner is popular not only for its capacity to swiftly clean your CPAP accessories, but also because it does not require any continuing maintenance or replacement parts. If necessary, simply clean the device with a soft, non-abrasive cloth. Other than that, the Lumin CPAP sanitizer doesn't require much maintenance, making it ideal for CPAP users at home as well as in sterile clean rooms or operating rooms in hospitals.
UV light destroys 99% of germs & bacteria
Lumin kills 99% of the germs, pathogens, and fungi on items placed within the device using a powerful UV light. The use of UV light is an alternative to other disinfection procedures that have been proved to be dangerous if not handled properly. To guarantee that the Lumin is used safely, a shutdown mechanism activates when the drawer is opened, causing the UV light to turn off, ensuring that UV light is not exposed to the user's eyes.
Lumin CPAP cleaner features
- Easy to use
- Safe operation
- Double insulation
- No harmful ozone
- One-touch operation
- Cost-effective sanitation
- Disinfects harmful microbes
- Keeps CPAP masks germ free
- 100% sanitization rate in 5 minutes
- Kills 99.9% harmful bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungus
- Sanitizes CPAP masks, hose, and humidifier water chamber
Lumin UV sanitizer specifications
|Device dimensions||12.25"L x 8.5"W x 7.75"H|
|Tray dimensions||9½"L x 6½"W x 4"H|
|AC (wall) power||110 VAC (60 Hz) - 220 VAC (50 Hz)|
|Product weight||5.5 lbs.|
|Cycle time||5 minutes|
|Storage temperature||0° - 120° F (-18° to 49°C)|
|Operating temperature||20° - 100° F (7° - 38° C)|
|Humiditiy||Up to 93%, non-condensing|
|Application||CPAP Mask and Accessories Sanitizer|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.