Ablenet BIG Candy Corn Proximity Sensor Switch
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet Big Candy Corn proximity sensor switch is almost twice the size of the Little Candy corn and with new features. It is highly sensitive and does not require a physical touch from the user to activate. Just wave a hand or move your body within 1-in/2.5-cm of the switch for the activation.Features
- Auditory beep and visual feedback can be turned on and off
- Larger activation area that is approximately 3.5-in/9-cm wide (80% wider than the LITTLE Candy Corn!)
- Easier to activate – activates when the user is within 1-in/2.5-cm of the switch top or with a light touch
- Includes replaceable CR2430 battery that will last approximately 150,000 activations
Please call us for specific details
- Internal magnet for mounting, or use the two threaded inserts to mount with the AbleNet Universal Mounting Plate (sold separately)
Note: In high humidity or temperatures below 23 Fahrenheit/-5 Celsius, BIG Candy Corn may not work as intended and could lock in an always activated state or not activate at all. For high humidity scenarios, turn BIG Candy Corn off for 10-minutes to allow it to adapt to the surrounding climate. In extreme cold scenarios, BIG Candy Corn will need to be turned off until it can be used in a warmer setting.
|Ablenet BIG Candy Corn Proximity Sensor Switch|
|Switch Type||Electronic, Wired|
|Activation Type||Proximity Sensor|
|Single / Dual Multi||Single|
|Activation Surface (In/Cm)||3.5 / 2.5|
|Activation Force (Oz/G)||Proximity Sensor|
|Feedback||Auditory Beep, Visual|
|Plug Size (In/Mm)||1/8 / 3.5 mono|
|Mounting Plate||Magnetic Mounting|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Can the LED’s or beep be deactivated?
A: Yes, there are independent switches that allow the visual LED’s and/or beep to be turned on/off independently. For more information on these switches, please reference the QuickStart Guide
Q: What type of battery does it use?
A: A CR2430 battery, that will last approximately 150,000 activations.