Ablenet KinderBoard Keyboard with Large Keys
Ablenet KinderBoard is a large-key computer keyboard that can assist children with vision or motor-skill impairment, and is an excellent first keyboard for any child. KinderBoard has 1-in/2.5-cm oversized keys and large, bold, easy-to-read numbers and letters.
Kinderboard is voted "Best Pick of 2007" by Scholastic Teacher's Instructor Magazine and features color-coded consonants, vowels, numbers and punctuation marks to help pre-school children learn their character sets. The KinderBoard also features two USB 2.0 side ports and function keys.
Need a keyguard? The KinderBoard Keyboard is compatible with the Chester Creek Keyguard - With Function Keys.
|1-in/2.5-cm color-coded keys|
|Operating System||Windows 98SE and newer, MAC OS 10.1.5 and newer|
|Safety||FCC CE Approved|
|Size||19 x 1.5 x 7-in/48.3 x 3.8 x 17.8-cm|
|Oval function keys|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product