Ablenet VisionBoard 2 - White
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet VisionBoard 2 is available in two variants: bold black-on-white letters & numbers or bold black-on-yellow letters & numbers. It offers a big advantage to people who find it painful or difficult to use a traditional keyboard by improving readability and reducing eyestrain with big 1" square keys. VisionBoard 2 is very useful for users with low vision or functional limitations, increases and improves capabilities with greater comfort and control. It also features two USB 2.0 side ports and function keys.
Need a keyguard? The VisionBoard 2 Keyboard is compatible with the Chester Creek Keyguard - With Function Keys.
|Ablenet VisionBoard 2|
|Operating System||Windows 98SE and newer, MAC OS 10.1.5 and newer|
|Safety||FCC CE Approved|
|Size||19 x 1.5 x 7-in/48.3 x 3.8 x 17.8-cm|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: What computer driver do these keyboard use?
A: ChesterCreek keyboards uses generic USB Human Interface Device (HID) drivers.
Q: Can ChesterCreek Keyboards be used with a Mac or Chrome OS computers?
A: ChesterCreek keyboard are compatible with Windows, Mac, and Chrome operating system computers. Please note, the keyboard keys are designed using a Windows layout.
Q: What can I do if my wired ChesterCreek keyboard is not functioning correctly?
A: We recommend you unplug the USB plug and connect it into another USB port on the computer. If this does not solve the issue, please contact our Technical Support.
Q: I have an older keyboard. Do you offer any discounts for replacement?
A: If your keyboard is outside of our 2-year warranty it is eligible for Product Replacement. This will allow you to get the latest version of the keyboard with a 30% discount and free shipping.