ADC Medical Aluminum Alloy Tuning Fork, 2 Inch
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
ADC Medical Aluminum Alloy Tuning Fork is designed and manufactured to meet the demanding needs of the medical profession. It has non-magnetic, corrosion resistant aluminum alloy construction. The weighs is 1/3 of comparable steel tuning forks. It produced from 3/8" x 1" bar stock for superior performance and consistent frequency accuracy. It has extra long 2" handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests.
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corp|
|Length||2 Inch Handle|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details