Columbia AquaLift bath lift system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Columbia AquaLift bath lift system provides assistance with getting in and out of the tub. It features great functionality, including a reclining back, a battery operated lift mechanism and compact size makes it easy to store. Additionally the Aqualift Bath lifter system is designed to allow for postural support for those that have an advanced need.
Powered by a low voltage 14.4v “Smart” re-chargeable battery which features a safety mechanism that prevents the chair from lowering into the tub, when there isn’t enough charge to raise it back out of the tub.
Max weight capacity of 300 lbs., high-grade plastic materials, and suction cups that attach to the tub base to ensure there is no slippage combine to make this both a stable and safe option.
Easy to operate:
An easy to operate remote control, allows for a simple push of a button to activate submerging into and lifting out of the tub along with triggering various back recline options.
- Latex and silicone free
- Easy to use soft-touch control
- No tools required for installation
- Side flap for easy lateral transfer
- Suction cups keep lifter from sliding
- Easily disassembles for storage or transport
- Back gradually reclines from 8° off of vertical at highest
position to 22° at bottom position (seat remains flat)
- Low voltage 14.4V “Smart” battery lifts up to 300 lb. This safety mechanism prevents
the chair from lowering when there is not enough power to fully raise after use
- Rapid dry positioning belt: Aids with improving posture and safety.
- Anti-Slip covers: Foam material that helps prevent slippage and provides enhanced comfort.
- Lateral pads: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides enhanced torso positioning.
- Head support: Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides additional comfort and positioning support for the head.
- Lo-Back and Hi-Back wrap around supports: Both versions easily attach to the base, are padded which provides additional comfort and the Hi-Back version provides a harness for additional safety.
- Swivel and Transfer Aid: Designed to function as a transfer aid to the actual bath bench, The Swivel and Transfer Aid, allows for the user to sit on the swivel disk at the edge of the bath and then slide to the actual bath lift.
|Columbia AquaLift bath lift system|
|Model||Base unit||Base with medium lo-back wrap-around padded support||Base with large lo-back wrap-around padded support||Base with medium hi-back wrap-around padded support||Base with large hi-back wrap-around padded support|
|Product weight||21.25 lbs.||26.25 bs.||27.25 lbs.||28.25 lbs.||29.25 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||-||-||-||-|
|Seat width with side flaps||28"||-||-||-||-|
|Seat height range||2" - 16"||-||-||-||-|
|Folded dimensions||15"W x 28"L x 7.8"H||-||-||-||-|
|Back support height||-||8"||10"||16"||18"|
|Back support inside back width at top||-||11"||13"||7"||8"|
|Back support inside back width at bottom||-||11"||13"||12"||12"|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details