Rifton Pelvic Support for TRAM
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Rifton pelvic support/walking saddle for TRAM - The pelvic support/walking saddle, available in three sizes, is used for sit-to-stand transfers and supported ambulation. Quickly hook up the walking saddle by attaching the rings to the color-coded clips. Note that the walking saddle may fit the patient best when the straps are crossed as shown in the photo.
|Rifton Pelvic Support||Small||Medium||Large|
|Half of thigh circumference||6" - 10"||8" - 14"||10" - 18"|
- The manufacturer warranties that if any product breaks or fails in service during the first year, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- If you wish to return the product, please call for return instructions within 30 days of receiving it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on Retail Price.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please hold on to your carton and packaging materials until you are certain that your order fulfills your needs.
- The manufacturer will arrange all the details and pay for the return shipment.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.