Skillbuilders vestibular A-frame - complete set
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Skillbuilders vestibular A-frame - complete set comes with durable steel free-standing frame for added safety and support to the user. Vestibular A-frame measures 12 foot 10" L x 6 foot 6" W x 7 foot 6" H and supports weight capacity of 500 lbs. and 300 lbs. working load of the client.
Skillbuilders vestibular A-frame - complete set includes:
- Log swing
- 4 safety snaps
- 4-point spinner
- Vertical bouncer
- Flying saucer swing
- Durable steel frame
- Circle platform swing
- 2 safety rotational devices
- 10 foot x 5 foot rainbow mat
- 2 height adjustment systems
- Therapy net swing with board
Swing seat sold separately
|Skillbuilders vestibular A-frame - complete set|
|Length||12 foot 10"|
|Width||6 foot 6"|
|Height||7 foot 6"|
|Product weight||150 lbs.|
|Working load||300 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
- Warranty does not include any labor incurred in the replacement part installation or repair of a defective product.
- Manufacturer does not warrant goods that have been misused or abused.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of delivery
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must appear on each returned package
- Approved return merchandise must be shipped to the location given by the customer service department
- Keep a record covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper)
- Manufacturer charges a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise in resalable condition
- The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandises is received as a result of manufacturer's error
- Manufacturer will credit your account for returned merchandise as soon as it is received and processed
- Credits for return is issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be applied to your open balance or to future purchases. No cash refund will be issued.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
Please call us for specific details.