3M Attest Biological Indicator Incubator 56° C
3M Attest Incubator that provides optimal incubation conditions for the accurate readout of 3M Attest Biological Indicators. Since the growth of each test organism is temperature dependent, it is critical that the appropriate Attest biological indicator be used with the correct Attest incubator. Biological Indicator Incubator, 14-vial (round), 56°C steam, 120 nominal voltage required, 90-132V acceptable.
Features of 3M Steam Biological Incubator
- System is color-coded for quick reference and easy use.
- 14-vial capacity to meet the needs of both small and large offices.
- See-through cover allows for easy observation and reading of indicator color change.
- Readout is available in 24-48 hours, providing faster results than typical mail-in services.
- Convenient system provides the products you need to monitor the steam sterilization cycle.
- Dry-block design is pre-set to proper incubation temperature to ensure consistent, accurate results.
- Incubator automatically crushes vial to release medium, making it safer and easier to use than other systems.
- Self-contained biological indicators significantly reduce the possibility of contamination, minimizing false positives and ensuring more accurate results.
Directions For Use
- Plug incubator in and allow to warm up for 30 minutes before use. It is recommended that the unit be left on to eliminate warm up periods.
- After completion of the cycle and while wearing safety glasses and gloves, fully open the sterilizer door for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to removing the Attest biological indicator.
- When the biological indicator is not contained in a test pack or other heat absorbing packaging material, remove the biological indicator from the sterilizer and allow to cool for an additional 10 minutes prior to crushing.
- When the biological indicator is contained in a test pack or other heat absorbing packaging material, the test pack or any other heat absorbing packaging material should be removed from the sterilizer and opened up for 5 minutes to dissipate heat prior to removing the biological indicator. Then allow the indicator to cool outside the test pack for an additional 10 minutes prior to crushing.
- Position the biological indicator in the incubator’s metal heating block. Place the bottom of the indicator into the metal heating block so that the indicator is at an angle of approximately 45° and the cap is above the metal block.
- Push the indicator straight back. This crushes the ampoule and activates the indicator.
- Push the activated indicator down to seat it in the metal heating block. Be sure that the cap remains above the metal block. Refer to the Attest biological indicator Instructions for Use for further directions for use, including the interpretation of results and use of controls.
|3M Attest Biological Indicator Incubator|
|Application||Biological Indicator Incubator|
|Temperature Range||56° C EO|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.