Biofreeze Professional Pain Reliever Gel with Pump
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Biofreeze Professional pain reliever features an easy-to-apply, smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief. Available in three application styles to best meet your needs. The hands-free 360 degree Spray is perfect for those hard to reach areas and keeps your hands clean. The roll-on applicator is perfect for applying an even amount of Biofreeze to the desired area. Use the tube/pump gel style for quick and easy access in a training room or clinic. Biofreeze Professional Pain Relief Gel is a great alternative to other pain relief solutions. It is non-systemic, non-narcotic, contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances.
- Contains United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade menthol for a cooling sensation, and Arnica Extract and Aloe to prevent dry skin.
- Topical, fast-acting pain relief gel to help alleviate pain caused by arthritis, aches, sore muscles and joints, and injuries such as sprains, strains, and bruises.
- Clinically optimized to provide patients with a longer-lasting experience and easier application due to its smoother consistency compared to the traditional Biofreeze formula.
- Does not contain any NSAIDs, salicylates, parabens, propylene glycol, or addictive substances and is suitable for use on most areas of the body, including the feet, legs, hips, back, shoulders, hands, and neck.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details