Coloplast Assura Cut-to-fit Flat Barrier
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Assura 2-piece is a mechanical coupling system that combines the unique spiral adhesive with an audible 'click' to ensure safe locking of the pouch to the barrier. Assura 2-piece is a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance.
- Standard wear
- Belt tabs for use with 4215, 4220
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- The pouch can be removed separately from the spiral adhesive barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible 'click' confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you're left- or right-handed.
Assura 2-piece appliances are available with standard or extended wear adhesive barriers. The full range of barriers includes flat, convex light, and convex barriers, available pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). These are combined with drainable, closed or urostomy pouches, as well as a range of special solutions including a night drainage bag, minicap and much more. The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a "red" coupling size must be matched to a "red" pouch.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin.
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation.
Assura extended wear adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is especially suitable for people with a urostomy, which tends to have more aggressive output that can breaks down standard adhesives more quickly.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 2-piece barriers are available with two different levels of convexity, designed to accommodate a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
Convex light: A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
Convex: A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.