Comfy Ambulating Boot
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comfy Ambulating Boot is for the patient who requires positioning but can also transfer and ambulate. It has a rubber sole with non-slip surface that provides a walking base so patients can walk comfortably. The Comfy Ambulating Boot comes with a washable cover and an anti-rotational bar.
- Extend toe post to accommodate all foot sizes
- Comes with extender kit to accommodate for wider or edematous feet
- Super Soft fleece lined Headliner cover is removable and machine washable
- Anti-rotation bar hidden under the fleece cover can be used to control hip and leg rotation
- Treated with Antimicrobial surface protector to shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae
- Heel is elevated by the contours of the boot and it is protected and cushioned by the fleece lined cover to prevent any pressure on the heel.
(8" to 13"- approx. till size 16 Men's shoe size)
5" to 8.5" (till child's shoe size 3.5)
|Calf Circumference||Up to 16"*||Up to 11"*|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Custom adaptations, special order items, altered, used or opened items may not be returnable.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Returns of unused items may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.