Comfyprene Goniometer Knee Orthosis
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comfy Goniometer Knee Orthosis is easy-to-use and a therapist favorite! Simply set the dial to the desired degree of flexion or extension using the provided Allen wrench. Goniometer allows for a range of movement (dynamic splint) or can be set to a static position that holds up to even the strongest tone. Offers the benefits of serial casting in one splint.
- Provide for gradual extension of the non-fixed elbow contracture
- Our patented Goniometer dial can be set to a range of flexion or extension in 5 degree increments
- Provides excellent support for flaccid or weak extremities and helps immobilize painful extremities
- Patented malleable splint spine can bend to the desired ROM and the cuffs can adjusted for optimal fit
- Choose either traditional Terrycloth or Headliner material for our removable, machine washable covers
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Custom adaptations, special order items, altered, used or opened items may not be returnable.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Returns of unused items may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.