Cramer Cold Spray Bottle
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Cramer Cold Spray Small injuries and spasms due to impact and muscle overuse are very common amongst sports players. The pain associated with these injuries often limits their ability to perform, but Cramer Cold Spray allows athletes to quickly return to a game or practice. Although it is a temporary solution, it can be reapplied until the injury can be addressed or treated at a later time. Cramer Cold Spray is lightweight and compact, making it an ideal treatment that can be taken anywhere. Trainers and coaches can have it on site at both games and practices in case of irritation or injury to players. Additionally, athletes themselves can personally store them in a sports or gym bag to have it on hand for easy application as needed.
- Meant to treat acute pain injuries from minor strains, sprains, and contusions.
- Topical cooling spray in aerosol can for direct, easy application to affected area.
- Gives cold feeling to instantly provide a temporary relief of pain, irritation, and swelling.
- Quickly evaporates from the skin and does not stain if it comes into contact with clothes.
- Lowers surface temperature of the skin, making it ideal for hot conditions due to activity, environment, and/or injury.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details