Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap Rolls
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap is specifically designed to act as a dermal barrier for repeated taping, protecting the skin from irritation, chafing, blistering and general discomfort. The foam-based elastic pre-wrap is made with a malleable, perforated material that is breathable, allowing proper heat convection between the users skin and the underwrap. It's latex-free construction makes it universally friendly to a variety of users, from coaches to clinical physicians to athletes.
- Acts as a barrier to prevent tape chafing.
- Helps to reduce irritation from repeated taping.
- Foam base offers breathable, yet sturdy material.
- Versatile uses from tape underwrap, securing ice packs, and impromptu hair-ties.
- Can be used as a light compression wrapping for minor injuries to the wrist or ankle.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details