DuoDERM CGF Sterile Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
DuoDERM CGF Sterile Hydrocolloid Dressing is a oisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudates. It incorporates a unique Convatec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. This dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites.Features
- Sand Color
- Adhesive, Sterile
- Indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details