Hominex-2 Amino Acid Modified Oral Supplement
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Hominex-2 Amino Acid Modified Oral Supplement provide nutrition support of children and adults with vitamin B6-nonresponsive homocystinuria or hypermethioninemia. Use under medical supervision.
- Non-GMO.*DHA to support the brain and eyes.
- Methionine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for children and adults.
- Approximately 30% of energy as fat to help supply essential fatty acids.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
- L-carnitine (40 mg/100 g) and taurine (125 mg/100 g) to help supply amounts normally found in foods of animal origin.
- L-cystine, in a soluble form, an essential amino acid that is often deficient in diets of children and adults with homocystinuria.
Corn Syrup Solids, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Soy Oil, L-Leucine, L-Lysine Acetate, L-Proline, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, Calcium Phosphate, L-Isoleucine, L-Arginine, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Tyrosine. Less than 2% of the Following: Magnesium Phosphate, L-Phenylalanine, Potassium Chloride, L-Asparagine, L-Serine, L-Threonine, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Silicon Dioxide, L-Histidine, DATEM, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Tryptophan, L-Aspartic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Choline Chloride, m-Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
- Not for IV use.
- Do not heat or use in cooking.
- Not for infants under 1 year of age.
- Not intended as a sole source of nutrition.
- Must be supplemented with protein and fluid in prescribed amounts to completely meet methionine and water requirements.
- Give only to children and adults with proven vitamin B6-nonresponsive homocystinuria or hypermethioninemia who are under medical supervision.
Directions for Preparation and Use: Use Only As Directed by a Physician
Depending on specific needs of each individual, preparation will vary as prescribed by physician.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour prescribed amount of water into a clean container.
- Add prescribed amount of Hominex-2 powder (and other ingredients if recommended).
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds; if using a blender, mix no more than 5 seconds.
- Pour mixture into clean feeding cup or container; cap.
- Serve chilled.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Add sweetened drink crystals to enhance flavor.
- Add chocolate or strawberry syrup.
- Mix Hominex-2 with fruit to make a smoothie.
- Freeze flavored mixture into slushies.
|Application||Amino Acid Modified Oral Supplement|
|Calories Per Serving||410 Calories|
|User||Adult / Child|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.